Desire Pearl Vs Original RM

Discussion in 'Desire Pearl' started by charon1oar, Aug 13, 2014.

Tags:
  1. charon1oar

charon1oar Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hey all,

Been to the the origin Desire around 5 times, headed to Pearl next week to check it out based on some current reviews. Going with someone who has never been to either, want to make sure she has fun, kinda nervous since i heard mixed reviews about Pearl in the past, hoping Pearl was an ok choice. Anyone have any input on the two resorts these days? Thanks for any replies

2. GoGoBlanco

GoGoBlanco Banned

Ratings:
    +255 / 2
    Sorry. Pearl is not ok.

It's bloody marvellous!
    :daisy:

3. charon1oar

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Thanks for the response, can you tell me why you liked Pearl over RM? Just curious to get someone's opinion who has been to both

4. ToriB

ToriB Cancuncare Sun Care Advisor Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    My two friends work at Pearl on activites.. Jessica and Lizet (she just started this week) To me, that is enough for anyone to have fun

5. jimnloli

jimnloli Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +21 / 0
    We've never been to a Desire although we had planned to go to the one in Cabos after it took over the Temptation there. Then when we were ready to book, it had already closed down. We will keep our eyes on this forum hoping it will help us make up our mind at some future visit!

6. GoGoBlanco

GoGoBlanco Banned

Ratings:
    +255 / 2
    Jessica is our little (well, no so little with those legs that go on forever!) Welsh angel.
    26 days and we'll be having Jessica hugs!
    :daisy:

7. charon1oar

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I recommend going, I have always had a great time there, met some wonderful people and the staff rocks. I liked the small boutique feel of the original, curious f Pearl will be the same.

8. tnsaf

tnsaf Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    We have been to RM, Cabo ( Miss it very much) and Hedo , we will be heading to Pearl in October and just cant wait to see what it has to offer already spending most of my time at work checking reviews and looking at galleries, LOL

9. Nebcpl

Nebcpl Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    Pearl can be fun

"If Pearl is fun" is totally dependent on what you are looking for. We have been to Pearl, Temptation, Desire and Hedo and all have their place. There is no question that Pearl is the most upscale of the "adult resorts." Food and accommodations are the best there. Additionally, it can get as wild as any of the other resorts. However, Pearl attracts a slightly older crowd who MAY "turn in early." (However, usually that means "fun adult activities" also start earlier. We have been to Pearl 3 times and it was different all three times. Quiet, middle of the road, and wilder than any of the other resorts we have been too. It is our go to resort now as we like the upscale but adult fun. If you are looking for guarantee party time..stick to Temptation. If you are looking for guaranteed "adult fun" ... Go to Hedo or Desire. But if you want the best overall mix...stay at Pearl. And look for us...because we will be there 10/28 - 11/2 and then again 12/3-12/7. Can't wait to meet all new friends!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice