Day passes

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by Susiq, Nov 16, 2016.

1. Susiq

Susiq Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Looking for some info on day passes... I've just spent 3 hours researching and cannot find any info on any of the hotel sites about day passes?
    We've decided not to do the all inclusive so we can get out and explore the party zone and downtown
    As we're from Australia and this is part of a larger trip were looking for more "bang for our Buck" and was hoping to find a reasonable all inclusive day pass for one lazy day by the pool. We're known to have a drink or 6 .
    We will be there in the 3rd week of March so I believe it will still be spring break?
    Being more "mature "party goers we'd like to avoid the techno/doof doof /rave
    Sort of places.
    We are staying down the quiet end of town at the bell air so something in walking distance would be ideal.
    On another note... Any bars that play Rock in the party zone?
    Thanks. Susi:)

2. k-stars

k-stars Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +13 / 0
    hi,

if you are staying at the Bel-Air,you got the sun palace going south of it.They got day pass but i dont think its cheap.Its however,a walking distance from the Bel_air.

3. Susiq

Susiq Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Thanks heaps for the reply...Appreciate it

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice