Day passes for Temptation or Desire 2017?

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by shakashli, Dec 14, 2017.

1. shakashli

shakashli Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    Hi y'all....
    Wife and were wondering if they still do or if they ever do day passes for Temptation or Desire? Price?
    We will be in Cancun from December 22 through the 31st.
    We were going to just book a room for one night, but was told from someone that Temptation does not do day passes anymore, and due to the dates we are traveling being Christmas holiday, that they require a minimum 4 day stay.....
    Just wanted to confirm if this is true and thought someone out there would know more in depth.
    Also, does anyone recommend a cheap alternative water transportation (other than the Boobs Cruise) that goes to Ilsa Mujeres? I will be taking my parents this year and I don't think they can muscle Chinos and his awesome staff like my wife and I can.
    Thanks for any information that can help about the day passes etc.
    -Shaun & Ashli O

2. Cokewithlime

Cokewithlime Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +245 / 3
    For both Desire properties, the answer is that day/night passes have not been offered since 2009 and the same holds true currently.

3. shakashli

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    Thank-you for the quick response Cokewithlime. That definitely sheds some light to my previous question. This is what I get for not booking at TTR this time around.... Temptation withdrawls!
    Do you happen to know of any other alternative water transports to Ilsa Mujures?

4. Cokewithlime

Cokewithlime Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +245 / 3
  5. shakashli

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    UPDATE on previous question.....
    My wife and I just got back from Cancun on December 31st, 2017 and went to speak with the head concierge of Temptation.
    He informed us that YES, there is definitely a DAY PASS but it costs $250 per person OR if you sit through a presentation "time share" then it is $250 for 2 people.

6. Don & Jeanne

Don & Jeanne Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +24 / 0
    A room at Temp purchased through Hotels.com is less than the 420 or so they just quoted me for a day pas just this week.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice