Day pass?

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by rockrgrrrl, Mar 18, 2009.

1. rockrgrrrl

rockrgrrrl I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I know this has probably been covered a MILLION times, but I searched the board and couldn't find any recent info. I heard that day passes are $100, but then I saw a travel agency quoted it at $75 for certain times.
    So, how much is it? :) My boyfriend and I really want to go next week.

2. rockrgrrrl

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Also, what hours are included in it?

3. momo14

momo14 Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    they split it up - to day pass which ends early in the afternoon for around $75 or the night pass which is around $100. But you'd need someone to confirm prices - I only glanced at them in the little hotel binder in my room.

I even wonder if you can just do a cold call and drop by the hotel looking for info and see if they give you a tour? You just gotta be careful not to be roped into the Timeshare talk!!

4. rockrgrrrl

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Thanks, Mel!

5. Steve

Steve Administrator Owner

Ratings:
    +7,194 / 14
    I last bought one last May so it may have changed since then, but it was $65 for a day pass which was cheaper than it was previously (When it was BBG they used to cost $75 and expire at 1am)... I thought it a good deal until I found out they run out at 6pm which is far too early imho.

The night pass was way more than $100 by my recollection and certainly wasnt worth it for the extra 5 or 6 hrs I wanted to spend there.

It's cheaper to book a single night through a regular agency, go early in the morning on day one and leave late on day two. For two people I bet you could find that for less than $200. That's how we do it now.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice