Creepers At Ttr

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by SandA, Dec 25, 2021.

1. SandA

SandA Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +19 / 0
    Hi All,

We just came back from TTR. What a place! So much fun, super interesting people, and lots of sexy people.

We wanted to advise about the creepers at the hotel. During the lingerie night, the amount of single guys and group of guys alone was insane. There were so many of them. Here is what happened: They stared to harass the hotel bartenders. And when I mean harass, it is not only catcalling, which is already disgusting, I mean touching them, cornering them to the point to make them very uncomfortable.
    Next incident, a fella approaching my wife, while I was dancing with some of our new friends. Came immediately to remove the guy from my wife's reach. But, 5 minutes later, he is back trying again. Same guy, same situation. It took all my strength to not punch the guy in the face!!
    And last, we are finishing dancing, we are wrapping up and going to the room when a guy, that already look very sketchy, goes after a lady that was by herself. He started following her when she appears that was going either to the bathroom or to her room. She was a little confused about where her room was (she switched between rooms during the stay due to adjustments) and changed direction a couple of times, and the fella was after her. I told my wife to speed up, that she needed help immediately (my wife grabbed her by the arm and she thought at the beginning we were about to propose a plan) and talked to her for a little until creeper left.
    Please, be aware of the situation.
    Overall, the audience was amazing, and we had so much fun, but be aware of creepers!

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Informative Informative x 2
    • List
  2. logic7

logic7 Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +10 / 0
    I think that's going to be something to always be on your guard for. Happened to us when we went years ago (when it was still BBG), still happening now.

3. Funcdncpl32

Funcdncpl32 Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +166 / 0
    This is a common problem not just at TTR but everywhere, and most of the time its because liquor is heavy influenced,or even at your local bar ( strength with numbers of buddies ) but sadly yes you always have to look over your shoulder, and or in your case for fellow party go-er, i think thou for the level of singles you experienced is really hit or miss as we traveled from dec 4-11 and didn't encounter many groups of singles of either sex, and found that the most single guys came in the same night and were only staying one night but again was very few, same thing as you, went to the bathroom to come back on each time finding a single trying to chat up karina which i am totally ok if the conv is respectful, one guy was pushy to see if something could happen, which at that point karina just switched from the middle to the other side of me to be further away, another one was respectful and asked if he could just have a drink with us, ( bearing that in mind that i wouldn't let him bring the drinks i said ill get with you or grab the waitress just in case the intent wasn't pretty ) but lots of walkers, open drinks and sadly in your case pushy singles, always keep a eye for others, and watch over the drinks. but most importantly still have fun regardless of the amount of singles you make your own party either on this side of the bar or the other,

but we agree you with on the final statement as the crowd was amazing, met a lot of people even for just a shot/10 min chat already trying to plan our 2nd trip back for near end of may

4. mexico24

mexico24 Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,138 / 3
    We will be back to TTR, but going to try DRM in March, just to check it out. Lots of single dudes and wandering packs of guys out last trip to TTR. Most were respectful, many just watched nervously for a glimpse of a boob. One single guy was definitely an a-hole, trying to grind on everyone and then came up to the wife and asked to eat her p#ssy. Didn’t go over good for him.

5. E&E

E&E Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +15 / 0
    How do you handle the disrespectful people at TTR? My wife and I are not really offended by what someone says, but if there are any aggressive and unwanted advancements it is not going to fly. I read one post where a guy did something to a girl and her boyfriend/husband pushed the guy down and it was the boyfriend/husband that was arrested. We can laugh off some drunk dudes rude comments, but I am not sure I would not do the same thing if someone touched my wife without her permission. I understand there is security there, but are they readily available and is that the best way to handle these things?

6. EastTexas

EastTexas Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +104 / 0
    I think the security is the best route. They also own Desire which is mostly couples only if that is what you want. Temptations has a slightly different brand which can come with some outlier stories and douchebags. As for the story you heard it is hard to say what really happened. Maybe the boyfriend was drunk, got jealous and he was in the wrong. I would hope the security is competent enough to get it right.

If it was annoying guests enough maybe Temptations will add a couple months a year where no single males are allowed like some other resorts do.

I have been to Desire and now Temptations once and with my very limited experience the singles were very nice. There was one guy at the bar one night who was rude, not physically aggressive, but it just seemed like he had too much to drink and needed to call it a night. We just moved away from him and never went near him again. We never felt threatened. There are people everywhere and I would think everyone will make sure you are safe along with security.

If you are on the dance floor and someone won't respect you after you made it clear I would probably just move to another area to get away from them. If he ran into you again without getting the hint, security time. If you felt threatened the first time tell security right away.

• Like Like x 2
    • Useful Useful x 1
    • List
  7. EastTexas

EastTexas Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +104 / 0
    As for the OP, I would say all those situations deserve to have security involved immedietly. I would also advise females to avoid being alone at night.... that story about the creeper following a girl alone is not good.

• Like Like x 2
    • Useful Useful x 1
    • List
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice