countdown time.. 13 days to go!!! suggestions?

Discussion in 'Grand Oasis Viva' started by sunbound, Jan 3, 2014.

1. sunbound

sunbound Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    This is the first time i have been to an adult only, theme oriented resort..
    im sooooooooooooo excited!!!!!.. its 4 of us lovely ladies ready to party..
    i know GOV is not yet full throttle, but should i bring along some lingerie just in case?? did i miss the official theme night listing..i cant seem to find it.
    any other suggestions?

2. sunbound

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    awww,,no suggestions.. guess i better pack a lil bit of everything.. i see some ppl talking about the whipped cream alcohol.. that has to be in checked luggage right??

3. desire-66

desire-66 Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    Whip cream works but so does bailey shooters. They are yummy and get drunk. Much better

4. summerbum

summerbum I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +738 / 0
    With four of girls ready to party and unlimited drinks, I say bring the lingerie! :icon_lol:

The bottom line is, you always have to make it the trip you want it to be. If you want things crazy, you can't count on other people to make it that way for you. You just make a pact with your girls that this is your trip, and the four of you are all in no matter what anyone else thinks.

The best strategy is to make friends here so you can gain even more strength in numbers.

Second best is to let everyone you chat with around the resort know that you'll be taking advantage of the themes, and invite them to join you.

But, if the four of you are the only ones strutting around in lingerie, so what? Rock it, have a great time, pose for some pictures, and have some great stories and memories when you get home (but I bet you'll be surprised how fast some of the other women will run up to their rooms to change and join in!)

5. Western Iowa Traveler

Western Iowa Traveler Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +27 / 0
    But, if the four of you are the only ones strutting around in lingerie, so what? Rock it, have a great time, pose for some pictures, and have some great stories and memories when you get home (but I bet you'll be surprised how fast some of the other women will run up to their rooms to change and join in!)[/QUOTE]

Agree, It always takes one person or one group to get things going. Once somebody starts it, there is sure to be a crowd.

6. sunbound

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    thanks you guys!
    lingerie CHECK
    bailey shooters..CHECK!! lol

7. Blackcoupleindc

Blackcoupleindc Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Absolutely! We don't want TSA tossing it in the garbage!!!! :)

8. Blackcoupleindc

Blackcoupleindc Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    i would say bring your lingerie, toys, and whatever else makes your trip! We are packing all of our fun stuff.

9. summerbum

summerbum I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +738 / 0
    Careful with the AIWC in checked bags...it can explode from the pressure! Most of it makes it there okay, but make sure you have it triple-bagged.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice