Corona Virus Threat At Airport Such As Lax

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by Phu Chau, Feb 27, 2020.

1. Phu Chau

Phu Chau Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +238 / 0
    Under 40 days to TTR and we will traveling from Lax and transit at Miami. Very excited for the trip but honestly there are some concerns about risk of infected at the airport. Any thoughts on this?

2. Edward-Alli

Edward-Alli Photofucker Registered Member

Ratings:
    +287 / 7
    Bring lysol wipes and clean your seat and area, wear a mask if you want. Wear gloves and wash your hands often, repeat lysol clean in your room at resort, and spray the A/C vent as well

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  3. FakeNewsTeam

FakeNewsTeam It's a matter of time, but time is all we have! Registered Member

Ratings:
    +4,598 / 13
    Hopefully over by then.
    If mot just wing it as nothing should get in the way of TTR or Desire trip:D

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  4. matchandherbetterhalf

matchandherbetterhalf I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +3,027 / 4
    I was thinking about this today as well. Not at all interested in catching a dreaded virus on a plane, and then giving it to my party pals at TTR. I generally pick up some bit of nastiness every time I get on a plane anyway. I was def planning to bring anti-bac wipes. Read an article once that the arms of the seats and trays are gnarly germ cesspools, but I can't tell you how many times I've brought the stupid wipes and forgotten to use them. But with Corona virus on the prowl, I won't forget to use them this time.

5. ging

ging Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +463 / 1
    I fly from SEA to SFO SJC almost every other week. Both Areas have confirmed cases. I don’t wipe the seats down, but I always travel wearing pants and a shirt (no tanks) even when going on vacation. I use hand sanitizer a few times on the plane. And keep my hands clean! I don’t cover my face at this point but I might avoid eating or drink on the plane too.

This is a message to anyone at anytime, who takes their shoes off, wears shorts or coughs without covering their mouth on a plane, go fuck right off.

I’m not worried about it but just try to keep my hands clean always

• Like Like x 7
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
    Last edited: Feb 28, 2020
  6. Rusty and Jill

Rusty and Jill Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +607 / 0
    Agreed this is an upper respiratory infection just like a flu strain. The same precautions should be followed! Wash your hands thoroughly and often, use germX as much as possible when you can’t wash your hands like in transit, cough or sneeze down and into the crease of your elbow/not your hands, of course try to avoid anyone who is coughing, sneezing or looks ill, and DO NOT TOUCH YOUR FACE!!!! Remember, unlike the small regional airports, there is no downtime to clean at major hubs like Charlotte, Atlanta DFW, and LAX, Lysol and wipes should be good for things you have to touch. Be smart and stay well, you will need your energy and health to party at TTR!!!

7. b3achlif3

b3achlif3 Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +60 / 0
    Thank for posting this. It's definitely a concern of ours as well as we are heading to TTR on the 28th of March. Regrettably we may have to use our "Hassle Free Cancellation Insurance" (TBD if it's really hassle free).
    No one wants a face mask tan line either.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  8. matchandherbetterhalf

matchandherbetterhalf I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +3,027 / 4
    Actually, Corona is a LOWER respiratory infection, unlike the flu which is upper respiratory. That's why people are ending up on ventilators.

9. Phu Chau

Phu Chau Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +238 / 0
    We only bought the cancellation insurance for our first trip 2 years ago. After that we are like nothing can stop us to get to TTR lol. Just gotta be cautious at the airport and on the plane then.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  10. ScubaSteve

ScubaSteve CCC's The Dude Registered Member

Ratings:
    +6,152 / 7
    I'm just wear an extra condom when I travel in May for protection from this dreaded coronovirus. I am not that worried, as this method has never failed me before. I never got the flu or swineflu, so I am pretty sure it's a proven scientific method.

• Funny Funny x 8
    • Like Like x 3
    • List
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice