Contact Info?

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by caramelkay, Jun 15, 2019.

1. caramelkay

caramelkay Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +34 / 0
    Hey everyone,
    I finally took the leap and reserved a room for myself and my best gal pal in August. I booked through the Temptation website and paid a deposit, but I never got a confirmation. Is this the norm?
    I tried to call every number I could find and I emailed multiple times, even tried sending a message through Facebook. I haven’t received any response and I just want to make sure our reservation exists. Does anyone have any contact numbers or emails for the resort that actually elicit a response? We are really looking forward to going so I hope this all works out...

2. Matt and Amber

Matt and Amber Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +80 / 1
    You can live chat with them on the Temptation resort website. This is how i confirm all my reservations.

3. MajesticMelons

MajesticMelons Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,743 / 3
    They are very hit or miss with the phone calls. I tried to calling at what I figured was their down time. My assumption is that from 10 until after 2ish it all hands on deck for check out and check in leaving the phones top be ignored. I have called before and after those times and have gotten a answer.
    Figure there time in Cancun and try that. Personally I like to talk to someone when dealing with reservations. You should have gotten a confirmation email from them. Try checking junk and spam.

4. Stacia_and_John

Stacia_and_John T&A Tour Guide Registered Member

Ratings:
    +4,603 / 14
    I do all my own reservations with them by email. It is a bit slower, but the written log keeps everything "together," which helps me out.

Go with the chat mentioned above if youcan get a reply. I agree, you "should" have received a confirmation email.

5. caramelkay

caramelkay Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +34 / 0
    Finally got through! We are confirmed and ready to go!

6. MajesticMelons

MajesticMelons Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,743 / 3
    Great now the wait, but August isn't that far. You can fill you time with shopping.
    The anticipation of the first time is stressful but the need to get back for the next trips will drive you nuts.
    Im sure you will have a great time.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice