Club Ocean view room

Discussion in 'Golden Parnassus Forum' started by IndyGirl, Mar 16, 2011.

1. IndyGirl

IndyGirl Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Looking for anyone who has stayed in a Club Ocean View Room. I thought about getting this for our stay in June since it has a jacuzzi in the room. This will be our 27th anniversary. Is the room really ocean view? Just was wondering if it's worth the upgrade. We aren't picky, just thought I'd make it special with that added feature.

2. annieosanto

annieosanto Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    The room is TRULY Ocean view and breathtaking !! my hubby and stay in the Club rooms only !! they are on the 6th floor and if you can get right in the middle (like around # 620 etc) its even better : )

Have a wonderful trip - I booked this years trip already, but we aren't going till october : (

Annie

3. tflexxin

tflexxin Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +998 / 0
    6th floor club rooms are the best. Truly private balcony, the best ocean breeze and breathtaking sunrise.....Hot tub, well, it's already hot as hell there, so we only used it once.....

4. IndyGirl

IndyGirl Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Thank guys so much for responding!!!! I don't know if we'll be able to go now:cry:, my husband needs surgery next week. He tore his bicep and the tendon to his bicep at work. Can you request room numbers with your reservation, or request a certain room when you check in?

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 18, 2011
  5. GP-FAN

GP-FAN Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    You can make a request but they won't commit to anything until you get there and it will depend on the occupancy at that time.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice