Clothing list (what to bring)

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by Sheandme, Feb 2, 2009.

1. Sheandme

Sheandme Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Anyone have a list of what clothing to bring? Seems people get dressed up quite a bit at TTR. Any help such as a clothing checklist would be helpful as we really don't want to overpack, but don't want to be underdressed either, any help would be appreciated!!

2. trevillyan

trevillyan Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Depends on who you ask...I bring lots of swim suits, and yes I bring tops. I'm ok laying out or in the pool but just can't get used to walking around with out one. I'm doing better. Oh and a cover up for when you want a snack. I also bring clothes for dinner which are more conservative than the stuff I wear to the clubs. Hubby brings shorts and some collered shirts...he's a dude. You will see a wide range of people who are very conservative to wearing almost nothing, day and night. Everyone is comfortable and having a great time. It's vacation, don't stress about clothes!

3. diamondheaded

diamondheaded I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +3 / 1
    once your are 100 percent sure you have packed everything for your trip - - -

empty half of it and then you will have what you need

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice