Claudia's trip report!

Discussion in 'Temptation Resort Reviews' started by sweetfrenchies, May 25, 2012.

1. sweetfrenchies

sweetfrenchies Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    As some of you knew, i booked everything and it was a surprise trip for my husband: BAD IDEA!

He freaked out... not knowing what i wanted to do over there, friends & family telling us it's a swigners place, him not beeing fluent in english was a big matter...

So may 9: got there, scared, went to the sexy pool and enjoyed ourselves in a jaccuzi. Saw some stuff happening in the pool but we were happy to watch. Then some guys (not from this forum) came to him and asked: are you guys swigners? answer: NO... Then what are u doing here?!? (we felt a little uncomftable) Had drinks at the patio later on.

May 10: Boobs Cruise. Another surprise for him. He didn't appreciate not knowing in advance. We're more laid back an enjoy watching the show instead of beeing part of the show... at first, we weren't sure if we were at the right place but we really enjoyed our day. I wish we would have done the cruise later on during our vaca because it was a bit overwhelming for a first experience, 1st full day at TTR! Missed lingerie nigth... go figure! But went on the beach... got undressed [..] and i got bit by mosquitos so bad!

May 11: No more surprise, he couldn't take no more... the first two days were ectic and we opened all communication channels to make sure we agreed on every single details of our adult experience.
    White night ---> we actually participated that night!! Danced together at the patio! Mr never dances so u can imagine how drunk we were!

May 12: Pool party was the best night! Went out for dinner, had drinks around the pool, got undressed and jumped right in!

May 13: schoolgirl night, participation wasn'T massive and didn't feel like wearing a costume, prefered sexy dresses instead!

May 14: We went on captain hook to eat lobster! Was great! Back to TTR and passed out, too much tequila with the pirates

May 15: went to the sexy pool and talked with some guys! Thanks Kandl, jenanddel and mme bessette for saying hi! We were happy to get to know you! Went out that night, got drunk, had burgers past midnight! Yummy!

May 16: the day we left :-( we were just getting used to the whole setting and we had to pack! Too bad for us, we'll have to get back!

We spent most of our days at the beach which i loved, i'm a beach person!

Loved the food. You can always choose something you like at the buffet, a la carte were also great!

So we really enjoyed our experience even though it had a weird start. Hubby decided he had to take english lessons before we go back so we could socialize more. Me translating everything for him was a downer.

That's about it!

2. PDXladies

PDXladies Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +20 / 0
    What a great surprise. I am glad it ended on a good note and you guys will be back!
    Thanks for the TR:)

3. opusrex

opusrex Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +21 / 0
    the language barrier can be tough to get over (especially in such a social environment) anywhere you are not fluent. my wife felt the same way 2 years ago during a week-long getaway with my high school friends as she was the only one who did not speak German.

glad you had a good time though!

4. drew_buckeye

drew_buckeye Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +197 / 0
    That's really disappointing that someone said this and was so blunt about it. We aren't swingers and have never been approached like this. We would have been turned off too if this would have happened on one of our first days there. It sounds like you guys ended up having a much better time later on. Hopefully you go back and have a much better time now that you BOTH know what to expect.

I'm assuming your husband speaks french. If you plan on going back try to go when there will be a few other people there from Quebec. It seems like there is always 1 or 2 couples from the area there.

5. MikePC

MikePC Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +3 / 0
    Wow! I can't believe some asshole actually said that to you. I hope he at least was just joking. If not, that guy seems confused about what kind of resort he himself was at. We've always found TTR to be completely friendly and open to both swingers and non-swingers, with no pressure or judgment either way. Glad you were able to get past a couple of awkward first days and still have a great vacation!

6. Stacia_and_John

Stacia_and_John T&A Tour Guide Registered Member

Ratings:
    +4,603 / 14
    Claudia, I'm really sorry your husband didn't have a killer-great time at TTR, but I fend off those kinds of questions about Stacia all the time when we tell people where we are going, Again.

"Temptations," they say, using the plural. "You know that's a swinger place, right? Are you guys into that?"

I sort of look at them funny, then depending on the person say one of the three responses: A) "No, it's just a funplace to go, hang out and party, like spring break for adults; B) "No, but if you are, you might meet other like-minded people; or when feeling like a smart-ass and not in a mood for it, C) "Sure, didn't you know? So is (so and so who they know very well). That usually stops the conversation.

Still, wish you and he had had a better time. Next time, hit that openness and honesty button before the trip, sounds like, and you'll have a better outcome, most likely.

7. regdog

regdog Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +10 / 0
    Nice TR:aktion033:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice