Chinos Cancer Cause - Please take a moment to donate !!!

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by Lenni & Jodie, Mar 17, 2013.

1. Lenni & Jodie

Lenni & Jodie The Unicorn Hunters Registered Member

Ratings:
    +26 / 2
    Hello Everyone :sunny:

Please leave a small comment to this thread to help keep it at the top of Cancuncare so everyone can see it when they log in!!!

I have started a new web page that was approved by Chinos Liners and have spoken also with Jannet & Steve to help collect donations for Chinos medical care and expenses that are not all covered by his current health care. Some of it includes medicine, travel, and accommodations while being treated.

His cancer is back again, but this time he will need to under go a 6 hour surgery and some skin graphs to remove the tumor from under his eye and cheek bone. Without getting into to much personal information about Chino, the website is for donations to be given to him to do as he wishes. This means that he can keep it all, donate however much he chooses to his causes, or donate all of it. The only administration cost on the site is what Paypal takes for their surcharges. I am funding the website & providing my time at no charge. I will be presenting him the cheque during the next race he is in which is scheduled for Aug 11th, 2013.

Last year he raised with the help of Cancuncare.com, Temptation Resort & Spa, Kindness for Cancer, and his facebook page a total of $50000.00 peso, or just over $5000.00 Canadian/USA Dollars. I know as of such a huge group that cancuncare, we can blow this amount out of the water.

Looking forward to see your donations and comments. You can donate anything from $5 to $100 or more, its all welcome with open arms and big hugs & thanks. The website will be updated with pictures sent in, comments, and the donations. I will respond to all emails within 24 hours or less. Please forward all emails to me and not Steve as he is busy with running this website and scheduling boobs cruises, and answering many questions from new members.

Thanks for taking the time to read this and thanks for your donations to Chinos.

Here is the link to the website:

Chinos Cancer Cause

Please take a moment to share it on facebook, twitter, linkedin and any other social media so we can help him out and his charitable causes.

Last edited: Mar 18, 2013
  2. sweetchildomine

sweetchildomine I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    Ask and you shall receive!

Thank you for taking the lead on this Lenni and Jodie. It is the least we can do. Go get em Chinos! Lenni I will send you a pict tomorrow to put up there.

3. Lenni & Jodie

Ratings:
    +26 / 2
    Thanks you Scott aka sweetchildomine for the $100 donation, greatly appreciated and I passed along the info to Chino, I know this is going to make him smile

Last edited: Apr 12, 2013
  4. Lenni & Jodie

Ratings:
    +26 / 2
    Thank you Jen for the $50 donation, and sharing the link on your facebook.

5. Lenni & Jodie

Ratings:
    +26 / 2
    Week 8 Crew - Thank you Racheal & Steven for another $50 donation - PinaColadaLuvR

[​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 19, 2013
  6. DerekandKelsey

DerekandKelsey Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +151 / 0
  7. Lenni & Jodie

Ratings:
    +26 / 2
    Thank you Jackie & Jim for your $15 contribution and sharing the link on Facebook

Chinoscancercause.com

8. sweetchildomine

sweetchildomine I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    I set this challenge to any all of you that have met Chinos in the past. Think of what you give in tips for a week at TTR. Then just think of what you give in tips on the BC. Now think about what you spend on your vacation trying to make your life better for 1-2 simple weeks of the year. This is the time you have a chance to do something bigger than yourself and not just put a bow on something to "make it pretty".

Chinos has helpped us all in making our vacations and lives that much more fun if even for 1 simple week. He has embarrased us and made us laugh. He has show us how to live on the edge and not take life so seriously but to also be bright and positive as there is always another tomorrow to wake up to. Let not just make Chino week... lets help make his life and be positive! Contribute what you can. A meal at any fast food joint for 2 people will run you a simple $10 at least... what is a life and cure worth?

Thank you all!!

9. Lenni & Jodie

Ratings:
    +26 / 2
    WOW Kindness is kicking ass again, already up to $720.00 in less than 24 hours. Thermometer is showing $697.61 which is the different that Paypal deducts for each donation sent in for their electronic surcharge. This is putting a HUGE smile on Chinos and he says to Thank Everyone here.

Week 8 Crew stepping up their game

Just received a $500.00 donation from our Canadian friends we met in February, Dave & Audrey. Huge hugs to you guys.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 19, 2013
  10. Lenni & Jodie

Ratings:
    +26 / 2
    Thank you Sheridan & Ginger for your $50 donation, greatly appreciated.

Comment: We were there October 2012 and Feb 2013. All going well we'll be seeing Chino on the cruise in June or July. All the best Sheridan&Ginger

Last edited: Mar 21, 2013
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice