Cheat on him/her

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by u2j, Nov 14, 2005.

?

If there was no chance your partner would find out, would you cheat on him/her?

1. Yes, I would

68.8%
  2. No, I would not

31.3%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. u2j

u2j Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I would love if everyone would participate in this poll. I think it is interesting.

If there was no chance your partner would find out, would you cheat on him/her?

if you would like to share your opinion, by all means go ahead.

2. NPZ

NPZ Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I wouldnt do it. Its just not my style.

3. Brookers13

Brookers13 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    i vote no...ive been cheated on too much...besides..theres never "no chance of them finding out"...i would rat on myself for sure...

4. jtslav

jtslav Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    It depends....if she was just like a f*ck partner, sure why not, its not like we are an exclusive item...bf/gf....that type of thing....

If i actually loved someone and we were a couple, no i wouldnt...but seeing how ive never been in love, cant say no to this either....I would like to think i wouldnt though

5. u2j

u2j Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    lol, you say that from previous experience, like you have ratted yourself out before. hahaha

6. whdream

whdream Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Oh yougotta vote yes people..COme on... :?

7. Shezzman

Shezzman Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Joe mate. . . Message me if u got things on ur mind. . il chat wi u

8. Brookers13

Brookers13 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    no i havent cheated...but i got with a guy who was dating someone else...andi told her...i dont like having that hanging over me...i know..im a bitch....

dream: i was taking this as seriously being in love with someone....if that wasnt the case...it might be different...but i just know what it feels like to be cheated on...not good!!!....but thats why its good to be single 8) no worries :lol:

9. Currrrvy-on-crack

Currrrvy-on-crack Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    -------> Cannot cheat on a real bf.

10. NPZ

NPZ Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I take cheating very seriously. I've been cheated on alot of time and its not fun at all.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice