Chair Tagging

Discussion in 'Golden Parnassus Forum' started by Kelkeg, Mar 2, 2013.

1. Kelkeg

Kelkeg Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    People that are just coming back say there is a bad habit getting started at the GP. People are coming downstairs early in the morning and reserving chairs by setting towels and flipflops by them. Then they dont come to the pool till late in the afternoon after the have been to town.
    They harrass people if they move the stuff to use the chairs. I will be there on the 5th of March. This practice will not be tolerated.

2. TNCJ1

TNCJ1 Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Yes sadly it's true. And they won't get just a couple of chairs they will get 5-6 in a row and yes not come down until 1 or 2. Caused a couple of arguments while we were there. We got tired of not having chairs for like 4 days in a row because of this. So one night we went and tied bandanas around 2 chairs for us. We're always at the pool by 8, someone had taken our bandanas and put their towels in the chairs, and of course no one seen our bandanas. It's crazy. There were several people who complained.

3. Kelkeg

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    It will end when I get there.

4. HammieJ

HammieJ I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +12 / 0
    I got into a fight with this old hag one day because she said I "stole" her chair. There was nothing on it AT ALL and I even asked the surrounding sunbathers if anyone was sitting there. These old lady comes up to me while I'm tanning (only in my thong mind you) and starts yelling at me. I went bitch mode on her after she exploded on me. There were like 5 chairs free behind me. She yelled at me that I moved her stuff. I even asked the people next to me if there were items on the chair when I got there and if she was sitting there before. They said no. I told her to just drag another up if she needed to sit there that badly, because there was room. She flipped out and slammed another vacant lounger on the ground near mine I decided to be immature and jump and splash in the little wading pool right by her chair. I almost wanted to be like "I'm from Jersey Beetch don't mess with me!" lol. I nearly went jersey on her @$$. She didn't even have her top off. SMH. lol. I think she was more upset that I was practically nude in "her" chair. lol. Grumpy old women.

My thing is.... you have TWO hours...... and that's because I'm nice. If no one touches a chair for two hours, its mine. Usually I put my stuff down on a chair when I wake up (around 9ish). Then, I go eat breakfast with Gamaliel in the buffet. Then, I go lie in my chair until I'm hungry again, thirsty or it's time for tequila volleyball.

I need to think of some clever lines to say when people say I've stolen their chair or they ask why their stuff is no longer there.

5. Kelkeg

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hammie - If it were topless Ladies I would offer tanning lotion.

6. fun4us

fun4us Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +941 / 2
    We don't much care for it either, but its pretty common practice at popular resorts, especially if there is a shortage of pool side loungers. We usually claim a chair early in the morning, head to breakfast, and are at the pool before 10am. We often only take one chair, because most time is spent in the pool or at the swim up bar. It is what it is, and won't let it ruin our time on vacation, have shared seating with friends we make if no chairs are available.

7. Bloodsukker

Bloodsukker Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    All this talk about Chair Tagging. Shouldn't we be tagging each other?...lol

8. HammieJ

HammieJ I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +12 / 0
    lol Jackie once convinced me to ask a guy to rub sun tan lotion all over them at TTR. haha It was entertaining. I have a pic of it. brb.... sorry.... no nudity on CC! :)

9. tigerjohnni

tigerjohnni Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    i usually just get a chair at the beach, if i want to go by pool, i just jump in hangout then head back to my beach chair....thats what i'm usually there for anyways the beach, i have a pool at home!!!! plus the beach and pool are very close together there....

10. tigerjohnni

tigerjohnni Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    just to let you guys know, this happens everywhere, cancun, dominican, aruba etc etc etc

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice