Catarman Topless

Discussion in 'Grand Oasis Viva' started by GandM, Jan 27, 2014.

1. GandM

GandM Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +15 / 0
    I am not sure I should have started a new thread for this but I am hoping it gets noticed so someone down there can ask about it. I didn't see this sign in the lobby until the day before we left. While I doubt it will be anything like a Boobs Cruise energy wise it may be interesting.
    Maybe some can get the details and put them up here.

[​IMG]

2. jandpyoung

jandpyoung Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    I'm not sure how I feel about this. I love a Boobs Cruise. BUT it seems a little 'strange' to me for them to be promoting themselves here , then having their own Boobs Cruise. I know it isn't a foreign concept but it is kinda Steves 'thing'. I HOPE they are promoting HIS cruise as that is what I had assumed they would be doing, considering all the business he has brought them... I know we wouldn't have considered GOV if we hadn't heard about it here...Just sayin'....

3. GandM

GandM Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +15 / 0
    I really didn't mean to leave the impression that I was promoting this over Steve's Boobs Cruise. I saw this in the lobby and thought it would be of interest to the people going to GOV. They are going to see it anyway.

If posting this is inappropriate I will delete it. (If I am able to)

4. JimCarrie

JimCarrie Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +8 / 0
    Ditto... we've done a couple of Steve's cruises, and though we've more recently opted for renting a small yacht, Steve is one of the biggest reasons our experiences in Cancun are what they are... memorable! We'll be @ GOV in Late April, but, we WON'T be doing anyone's topless cruise that is not Steve's...jus' sayin'!

5. jandpyoung

jandpyoung Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    I in no way meant it was inappropriate! Sorry if my post came off that way! I think it is good info and a subject to be discussed. (and I realize that GOV hasnt promoted it on here) I am just hoping it is Steves cruise they are promoting at GOV. I should have been more clear with my post....

6. Edward-Alli

Edward-Alli Photofucker Registered Member

Ratings:
    +287 / 7
    Temptation Did not advertise or promote the real Boobs Cruise. When I went last May. I Almost booked the booze cruise actually paid the deposit for it, thinking it is the same cruise that people we met talked about. Did not realize its not the same. The resort staff had no idea what the Boobs Cruise was. Wth. I Did not know you had to book the Boobs Cruise through the cancuncare website as I never heard about this site till I went in May. Lucky I Got on the real BOOBS cruise from a standby list. Had the time of our lives that day. Cant wait till this May and do it again.

7. Blackcoupleindc

Blackcoupleindc Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    We to saw this just show up in the lobby a few days before we left. We had already done Steve's Boobs Cruise so we had no plans to do this one but it was another example of the hotel having things to do but not really promoting them, other than throwing up a sign in the lobby. If you didn't happen to see the sign (and it wasn't in all that conspicuous a place) you wouldn't know about it at all. I definitely get a feeling from GOV that they have a policy of "Psst, we have things going on but we don't want to be to loud about promoting it lest someone finds out"!

8. LadynTramp

LadynTramp I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +420 / 6
    We do the same........love love love Steve's...........but a private yacht rental with a couple like minded couples............... :)

9. WnC

WnC Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +151 / 0
    Nothing like the Boob Cruise....we are sold on Steve and the Crew

W n C

10. iowa farmers

iowa farmers Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +995 / 10
    Been there done that in Cabo. Was very very memorable. Very very inexpensive. $300 for 3 couples, drinks and snacks and awesome music for 4 hours. Cant find even close to the same deal in Cancun yet. If someone knows of it let us know please.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice