Caribbean Princess *** AI

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by Steve, Jan 23, 2005.

1. Steve

Steve Administrator Owner

Ratings:
    +7,194 / 14
    Caribbean Princess

Post comments, reviews, trip reports and links to your pictures for Caribbean Princess here.

Located at Km4 it is a 20 minute bus journey to the party center. This hotel is Lagoon side. Downtown is a 15 minute bus journey away.

Check the links below for availability and pricing with the following operators:

Expedia

Travel Center

2. Geordie

Geordie Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Seems to be really mixed reviews of this one on Trip Advisor. Anyone stayed here over the spring break period? What did you think?

3. rikib004

rikib004 I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Had an email from the hotel telling me that the hotel is in great condition and open,

how nice of them

4. Prince William

Prince William Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    stayed here March 05

Me and my friends stayed here last year and had a great time.

Friendly staff, mixed ages, though majority English.

Food=you pay for what you get, free drinks are good, with friendly bar staff.

We paid 770 for 2 weeks so I rate it 8/10

Any q's leme kno

....Should be staying at Oasis cancun this March tho

5. Drunken Monkey

Drunken Monkey Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Re: stayed here March 05

I'm staying there this year (arrive 5th March. What do you reckon are the closest good places to go? Is there anywhere within walking distance?

6. ____Neo___UK____

____Neo___UK____ Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Laboom is like 3mins walking distance, but go everywhere. R1 BUS or cabs are always available.

7. Sam

Sam Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Im staying at the caribbean princess as well. Just wondering how far away it is from the party centre? I know its a little out the way, just hoping that its not miles away from the action...

8. rikib004

rikib004 I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I Saw a map and its like a mile away.. not too far at all... when are you staying there ? how many of ya?

9. Sam

Sam Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Thats good news, was starting to worry it would be miles away from the party zone.

Im staying there from the 8th March for 2 weeks. Its ended up to be just me and one mate. About 15 of us were supposed to be coming, but for one reason or another, they all dropped out.

10. I_love_cancun

I_love_cancun Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Miles to walk

Hi,

Just a little warning for anyone staying here. Dont walk home from the Hotel Zone. i have done it and it takes about 2 hours. fell out with my mates on the first night and decided to walk back. had money for a taxi and the bus but thought it wasnt that far. how wrong was i.

even though it is far out i wouldnt want it anyother way. its nice and peaceful during th eday and only 10 mins away on the bus.

its not the biggest hotel but it is so friendly and everyone gets on with everyone.

i left a post on tripadvisor in july 2004 after i had got back. i had read some bad things on there too but i had the best holiday of my live.

feel free to email for further questions?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice