Can't Book Tower's Master Suite And/or Penthouse

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by Mikeliv, Feb 27, 2020.

1. Mikeliv

Mikeliv Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    Me and my girl stayed at the Tower's master suite about a year ago and had a blast. We've been trying to book this or the Penthouse ever since, and it is impossible to find any vacancy unless you plan months ahead which we cannot.
    I always try to book it on TTR's official website between 1-2 weeks ahead. Any suggestions? Perhaps there's another website offering more availability?
    Thanks

2. matchandherbetterhalf

matchandherbetterhalf I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +3,027 / 4
    We upgraded to the Tower well in advance of our April trip, and no websites were showing availability. The TTR site showed availability for half our nights, but when I emailed the resort, they were able to upgrade us for our whole stay. After that, the Master suites were showing as fully booked for our dates, but then when I went on the TTR site a month ago, Master suite dates were available again (I guess there had been a cancellation). The upshot is that unless you are travelling at in a slow month, you might have to rely on picking up a Master suite on a cancellation if you cannot book well in advance. The TTR website has a waitlist, as you probably have noticed.

3. ScubaSteve

ScubaSteve CCC's The Dude Registered Member

Ratings:
    +6,163 / 7
    It's going to be very hard to book a master or a penthouse unless you are doing it well in advance, or getting a last minute cancellation. I don't even think they are allowing 3rd parties to offer these much anymore.

You could hit that sweet spot 30 days out if someone didn't pay their reservation off by the cutoff. Also, in my tracking of these room types, most weekends and holiday time periods are booked out like 8=12 months from now.

4. ging

ging Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +463 / 1
    Availability Calendar

getting upgrade is always ‘subject to availability’ that calendar should help you out, unless they’re holding units back for premier members

5. Steve

Steve Administrator Owner

Ratings:
    +7,194 / 14
    I should point out the site above is not the official site, it's a copycat site designed to look like the official site.

It follows that it may not represent actual availability, rather the rooms the third party has available.

• Informative Informative x 1
    • List
    Last edited: Feb 27, 2020
  6. FakeNewsTeam

FakeNewsTeam It's a matter of time, but time is all we have! Registered Member

Ratings:
    +4,598 / 13
    Best advise is if you really want one and want yo go, to book months to a year in advance.
    Depending on the month and big groups those go quickly since they are so few.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice