CancunCare Designated Area?

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by Trish, Apr 21, 2012.

1. Trish

Trish I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +675 / 0
    Ok, there's a lot of lovely people that are repeaters....we need to make newcomers as welcome as possible. What would you think about holding a 'meet' session every Tuesday (or whatever day felt better) where CC members sat together at the bar or something, shared a shot or two, and welcomed new members who felt a bit out of place?

2. twoxtrouble4u

twoxtrouble4u Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 1
    Not a bad idea, but if you just wonder around the sexy pool and don't act shy u can jump right into a group with problems. Plus this site helps too. People at TTR are very welcoming from what we have seen in our trips.

3. steveandjudy

steveandjudy Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +46 / 0
    We had the silicone wristbands made to get everyone together who is on the board. It will also help to promote the site for Steve since we put the CancunCare.com on it. Figured this will be a way for all to know your on the site and meet each other. Hope it goes over as well as expected. Thought this is better than trying to recall avaatr photos after drinking all day and running into someone,

4. Sultryfox

Sultryfox Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +22 / 0
    I am going to make a sign to put on the table at Paty O's!!

5. MikePC

MikePC Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +3 / 0
    That's great. How do we get one of those? In the past we've brought our own orange bands and passed out other ones to other CC folks. But if there are official ones now, we want to get in on those.

6. Steve

Steve Administrator Owner

Ratings:
    +7,193 / 14
    Official orange cancuncare bracelets are included free with the Boobs Cruise, handed out at the cruise check in.

Have a new order of 1100 that should arrive any day.

7. murdock

murdock Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    What about us?

Steve, we will not be there for any of the May Boobs Cruise dates. How can we get a wrist band from you?

8. stl_couple

stl_couple Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Great idea! If it weren't for a couple of people last year that identified not just us, but that we were completely freaked out (it was a very happening party pool side) we would have been very timid in approaching the crew. But once US2933 welcomed us and introduced us to everyone, it was downhill from there. After about 2 hours, we had the freaking time of our lives!!!

9. mwwkw

mwwkw Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +3 / 0
    We just ordered custom bright t-shirts that say "WE ARE TTR VIRGINS! CANCUNCARE Friends Come Say HI To Us!" -- I figure one stroll around the pool when we get there, and these t-shirts ought to do the trick...!

10. Steve

Steve Administrator Owner

Ratings:
    +7,193 / 14
    I cant get them to people any other way than handing them out at the cruise I'm afraid. Best would be to either take your own with you, any orange wristband is fine, or beg steal or borrow from someone who is leaving.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice