Cancun Surprise Vacation ideas

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by CANCUNNEWB, May 5, 2011.

Tags:
  1. CANCUNNEWB

CANCUNNEWB Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hi folks. Just book a surprise birthday vaction for my girlfriend and I. Any romantic fun ideas on how to surprise her that she will never forget? The trip is in November. We don't live together and there her kids are out of the house. So I can be somewhat spontaneous, but a girl needs to prepare for her trip I'm sure. Her bday is end of october and we leave the 2nd of november....so not much time for her to prepare.

Looking for a great way to surprise her....suggestions encouraged and welcomed. Thank you so much

2. codyvanhout

codyvanhout Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +9 / 0
    That's so awesome!!
    I have a couple of Ideas...
    Maybe suprise her with a romantic meal at home with homemade margaritas, or some type of fruity drink that has a mexican flair. Tell her you have a 3 parts to her birthday gift. Then give her a card with a gift certificate for a pedicure (gift #1) Then maybe another card with a gift card for a tanning salon (gift # 2) Then in the 3rd card you could have the trip tickets or something.

If my husband did that for me I would die!:)

Good luck!

3. summerbum

summerbum I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +738 / 0
    Wow...I've always wished someone would do this for me! She's a lucky woman!

You have a lot of time to plan, so I'd try to arrange it so she wouldn't know until you get to the airport. I love Cody's idea about the gift cards, but what if you gave her a one-day pampering at a spa that could do the pedicure, spray tan, etc. then pick her up and tell her you're going to a "Mexican restaurant" to celebrate? Then head straight to the airport!

Of course, you'd have to make sure you had her passport and favorite bathing suits and stuff packed, but she could get anything she needed once you get there.

4. CANCUNNEWB

CANCUNNEWB Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    WOW....ty those are great ideas

5. NicHamburg

NicHamburg Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Another idea would to buy her a new suitcase. Then put in like sunscreen, flipflops and what ever.. Wrap the whole thing... And once she unpacks and is puzzled why the heck she got a new suitcase, Present the tickets ;-)

Or let a mariachi band play in front of her house on her b-day. Or take her to a mexican restaurant. "Argue" with the waiter that the food is not "authentic" and then just say " lets go to Mexico for the "real" experience" and then present the tickets ;-)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice