Cancun Strip Clubs ?

Discussion in 'Free For All' started by drexal, Feb 2, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. drexal

drexal Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +4 / 0
    Hey guys are there any strip clubs that are real good in cancun that won't try to rip you off.this will be for couples.lol

2. Jen&Kyle

Jen&Kyle I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +6,396 / 12
    I can't wait to see the creative responses from cancuncare members on this one. I am sure there will be some 'my room is free' or 'your room and we will pay you' etc etc this site never let's me down.

3. misbehaving

misbehaving Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +19 / 0
    'my room is free' or 'your room and we will pay you'

4. drexal

Ratings:
    +4 / 0
    Maybe we can get a few couples going with us that's always a blast!!!!!!!!!!! We already have 2 couples

5. drexal

Ratings:
    +4 / 0
    Damn we can make some money on this !!!!!!

6. backs13

backs13 I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +16 / 1
    There is a few strip clubs, I have gone to a couple that were not bad at all, I cant really remember names as i was pretty drunk lol... I have used the same cab driver for years, so i call him whenver i want to go somewhere and he always makes sure we get taken care of, my first strip club trip, I paid the cab driver to stay with us, well worth extra money, he drank water and made sure all was ok

7. drexal

Ratings:
    +4 / 0
    Sounds good how do you use the same cab ?

8. backs13

backs13 I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +16 / 1
    Most of the cabs outside of Temptation and across the street in the alley will most of the time be the same guys, I have my guys cell number, so if you find one you like and trust , maybe ask for his cell phone number, they are really good like that... Ive had my cab driver bring us to the clubs and come back at a certain time and he'll even have a sign with my name on it cuz it gets crowded, and when it comes to going to places out of the hotel zone , cuz there are some strip clubs that are around the tourist area and some that are a bit outside, so its good to keep him with you if you find one that willing and you offer him a few bucks to make it worth it...

9. Steve

Steve Administrator Owner

Ratings:
    +7,194 / 14
    Every strip club in Cancun will try to rip tourists off, and so will every taxi driver taking you there. Although you wont always realise it.

Strip clubs in the Hotel Zone have been closed down for a while now, the only ones left are out at Plaza 21 which is so called because it is a (Plaza) shopping mall of clubs located 21km from Cancun. There are none in the Hotel Zone anymore.

Plaza 21 is in the middle of nowhere, which is why taxi drivers are quite happy to take you there knowing that you'll pay whatever it costs to get back - once you find where you are at 3am in the morning and need to get home! They are paid commission to take you there too - which means you'll pay an entry fee when normally there isn't an entry fee for non tourists.

These days, I really wouldnt recommend going there. They are usually inhabited by some pretty shady people, and to be honest not all that exciting. I wouldnt go there anymore and I know the system.

10. dmac

dmac Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +25 / 0
    Just hang out at the sexy pool during the day and PatyO’s at night and you will see lots of strippers.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice