Cancun in October who's going?

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by Leanne, Aug 13, 2009.

1. Leanne

Leanne Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hi

Me & my cousin are going to Cancun the 7th October for 2 weeks staying at the Barcelo Costa Cancun, is anyone else out there too??

What is it like there in October also? Is the nightlife good as we have never been before xx

2. tele65

tele65 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    we go every October and every March for a week or two. While things are a little bit quieter in October than the rest of the year, there is still plenty of partying.

March is the craziest time with the breakers. But you'll have a great time in October.

3. Leanne

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Ooh good so we will still have a good time then?? Just with only being 2 girls going we were hoping there would be lots of other people around to talk to etc :D

Aah I cant wait to go, get away from the dreadful english weather hehe

4. tele65

tele65 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    there will be PLENTY of folks to visit with and party with. October might have a shower or two every now and then but even if a shower does occur it won't last maybe 20 minutes and move on. I've seen it shower up the beach a half a mile or more and the sun still shine where we are.

5. maggscanada

maggscanada Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    We'll also be 2 girls going on vacay in October (actually Sept 27 - Oct 4). Too bad we'll miss you... leaving shortly before you arrive.

I've heard that its pretty "party town" every night of the week - 7 days a week... so I'm not worried (not that I have a choice, right. Its already booked!). Just out flight is sold out... so imagine all the other flights coming in that day/week.

No worries, you will have a GREAT time!!!

Have fun...

6. DaveT

DaveT Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Me and six guys are going to the Cancun Palace Oct. 3-10!!! We have gone the same time every year for the past five years! We have always had an absolute blast, and the bars were always hopping!!! You will have a great time! Hopefully we'll meet up with you!

DaveT
    Chicago

7. Leanne

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    oooh thats good to hear I cant wait to get out there now spend my days chilling by the pool drinking cocktails and the nights partying in the bars & clubs :D perfect 2 weeks hehe

(suppose we will throw a trip or 2 in aswell as can't travel so far and not see something of Mexico :? )

8. maggscanada

maggscanada Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Anyone wanna meet up?

We're 2 party animals from Montreal ;)

We leave on Oct 4...

9. Leanne

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    unfortunatly we will just miss you :(

10. DaveT

DaveT Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Maggs,
    If you still have gas in the tank, we will certainly meet up with you on Oct. 3rd!!!! We are party animals from Chicago!!! Shoot me a private message and we can describe ourselves and talk about logistics.

DaveT
    Chicago

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice