cancun in november?

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by jkaz182003, Jun 8, 2009.

1. jkaz182003

jkaz182003 Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    anyone been to cancun in november? is the weather nice? are there actually people there to party with. looking to go from november 17 to 24 and the oasis cancun is ridiculously cheap. $580 per person, including flight and all inclusive. I was there for spring break and i know its not gonna be the same, but is it going to be a ghost town?

2. ToriB

ToriB Cancuncare Sun Care Advisor Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I was there the end of October last year and had a blast. It will be far from as busy as it was in March, (was there as well), but I don't like it when you can't move around in the clubs. The weather is very unpredictible, but who cares...I still got a tan in overcast skies. I day DO IT!!!!!!

3. jkaz182003

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    i'm gonna do it. it sounds better that way. I actually ended up leaving most of the clubs after about 30 mins cuz i can't stand not being able to move at all. I'm gonna do it. if anyone else has an opinion, i would appreciate it. thanks for your help.

4. Wisconsinlady

Wisconsinlady Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    been to cancun mid to late november for the past 11 years and booked again for this november. we hear it's a quieter time of year but when you consider where we're from, it's totally hopping. we have had great weather for almost of the years. the only year it was extra touchy was the year of the hurricane and that was understandable and also the following year...just bad luck. as it was, it wasn't raining. we've never been there with it raining during the day...always lucked out there. besides, that isn't the 'rainy' season anyway. the temp is great and hot enough to need jumps in the pool or ocean. you'll enjoy it. good luck!!

5. jkaz182003

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    thank you for your input. I'm definately going to book it. Now i just need to get as many people as i can to go with me. already 3 going with me.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice