Cancun - Eat for Free!!!

Discussion in 'Living in Cancun' started by Jon @ SSI Houston, Sep 25, 2007.

1. Jon @ SSI Houston

Jon @ SSI Houston Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Good afternoon all,
    Steve and I talked about this posting, so please do not feel offended if you think this is too commercial. I run a legitimate service evaluation company (mystery shopping) in Houston, Texas. We have a large restaurant client that has a location in Cancun. We are looking for evaluators for this company, and we will pay you a fee to shop and reimburse your meal up to $100US – all for eating and just filling out a simple online survey including summary. Please read below for details, and write if you have any questions. Thank you for your time!

Jon
    Satisfaction Services of Houston
    Contact.hou@satisfacitonservicesinc.com

Living or Traveling to Mexico???? - Mystery Shoppers needed.....
    Mexico locations – Cancun – Casual Restaurant and bar visits at International “Global” causal dining restaurant.

WE NEED NEW DEPENDABLE PEOPLE for MYSTERY SHOPPING – casual restaurant and bar visit. We have clients in Mexico!!!

See our TODAY SHOW SEGMENT on mystery shoppers/customer service.
    You must be reliable, observant and able to follow instructions.

Satisfaction Services Inc. has mystery shops. WE ARE A MYSTERY SHOPPING Company, we are NOT selling lists!

NEW Shoppers ONLY sign up with the following link: http://www.satisfactionservicesinc.com/shoppers.htm

If you are already a Shopper for Satisfaction Services email us for shops - Existing EVALUATORS Email us contact.hou@satisfactionservicesinc.com or call 866-496-2295 or 800-564-6574.

PLEASE DO NOT SIGN UP MORE THAN 1 Time. http://www.satisfactionservicesinc.com/index.html

THANK YOU FOR HELPING US MAKE SERVICE BETTER EVERYDAY!

SCHEDULING SEPT AND OCT SHOPS TODAY!

2. tele65

tele65 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Now WHY would I want to pay YOU 10.00 to work for you????. . .I call b.s.

3. Steve

Steve Administrator Owner

Ratings:
    +7,212 / 14
    I think we ought to reserve judgement. The guy emailed me in advance and asked if he had permission to post, unlike most people who promote their business. I asked a few questions and gave him some guidelines and he stuck to those 100% when he made the post.

Yes, there is a $10 option for "preferred assignments" or something, but since the location is Cancun I dont think there are going to be too many people on their books to compete in this area.

I know 3 people from here are signed up via the free option (including me) and we all already have free dinner assignments to do or have done them already.

4. jen***

jen*** Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I agree Steve. The $10usd is for administration costs to become a rated shopper. I signed up to be an unrated and am waiting for a spot in November as I will be in England for most of October.
    The point is, if you are really interested in doing it then you can pay the $10usd and be first on the list - and you still have your meal or whatever paid for. If you decide to go the unrated route you just have to wait until there are no rated people to be chosen before you.
    Sounds fine to me!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice