Cancun; 11/17 - 11/23/22

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by KnA001, Feb 22, 2022.

1. KnA001

KnA001 Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    Wife and I want to go to Cancun for her B-day in November.

We went several years ago and stayed at the GP. It was good, but this time we want something a little more x-rated. We aren't swingers, per se, but we do like to have sexy fun and see where it goes.

Temptations seems to be fun, but it seems expensive and the beach isn't great.

Convince me.

2. bigtimetimmyjim

bigtimetimmyjim Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +20 / 0
    Well it seems like you might be right that the beach isn’t the big selling point. It’s the friends you make and the sexy party atmosphere. I’ve talked about it on tons of my posts but my girl loves to show off and I don’t mind letting her. So it’s a prefect place for us.

3. Vegas in TX

Vegas in TX Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +180 / 0
    Our first visit to Cancun was to the GP. The beach was great, but the resort was lacking any nightlife or excitement. At TTR the resort is an action packed amazing experience, but the beach is definitely lacking. Sounds like TTR will be a better fit for you like it was for us.

4. EastTexas

EastTexas Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +81 / 0
    If there is volleyball and contests where you are riding surfboards, kissing girls and doing a beer chugging contest you aren't going to care about the beach.

5. KyleandShaylaK

KyleandShaylaK Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +218 / 0
    Just a heads up, there is a takeover that week. Hence the expensive pricing.

6. Bryan21178

Bryan21178 Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +468 / 0
    The beach isnt the reason to visit TTR its the people the party the atmosphere. Hands down the best party in Cancun. Most resorts are fun but shut down early TTR you can party until the sun comes up or go to bed early and party in the morning,

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice