Cancellation policy

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by hot4l69, Dec 3, 2017.

1. hot4l69

hot4l69 Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +10 / 0
    Hi All,
    I was looking for some feed back and a date when the resort reopened. We had to cancel a trip in Dec.2105 due to an illness in the family it was paid in full. We understood at that time we would lose a day. Moving forward the resort was closed for a period of time because of the remodel. We are now attempting to book for Jan. and were told they needed to contact accounting .We have been members since 2006 .Do you think we will have a good out come? Looking forward to returning but it is still really not clear what we are getting for being a member at this point.

2. hot4l69

hot4l69 Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +10 / 0
    Hi All,
    Although the wheels of progress are slow in Mexico credit honored. Minus a day or two :):):):) ..............Can't wait to see the remodel and what is still a perk for members. I guess they have us by the nut sac because we love this place. We have met so many wonderful people and a couple we have kept in contact with. We are actually meeting Ray and Nancy in Florida and then hitting the resort. I can't wait to see who else we may bump into.

3. wild1s

wild1s Naughty 'n Nice Registered Member

Ratings:
    +3,878 / 9
    I often compare it to a drug dealer that gives drugs to kids at the playground and then starts charging regular rates once they are addicted. I just hope they don't start charging for sex!!! :eek:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice