Canada Transfers

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by murdock, May 7, 2015.

1. murdock

murdock Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I am splitting my vacation between TTR and Secrets Maroma Beach. The price they quoted for airport to hotel, hotel to hotel, hotel to airport, all in a private car, was much lower then the others. What has been your experience using them for transportation?

2. gooseout

gooseout Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +53 / 0
    We have used them on two different trips and were awesome both times. I have no complaints at all. They have an online form to fill out for special requests, stops you might like to make or what kind or how many beer you would like on your trip.

3. Donald

Donald Devil's advocate Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,133 / 2

Most of us use USA transfer

4. DD_Mike

DD_Mike Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    They are great! We used Canada Transfers for the first time this year (2 weeks ago). We paid upon arrival. I ordered cold beer and water when booking and they had them waiting for us. Driver spoke almost perfect English. Upon leaving airport, had him take us to Europa liquor store next to Walmart (no added charge) where we bought Fireball. We will use them again.

5. kycouple33w

kycouple33w Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    We always use Canada Transfer, they're great. It's cheaper than USA transfer and you can buy beer for a buck to be waiting for you when you get off the plane. I think the majority of the people use to work at USA transfer, and they broke off and started their own company.

6. MelnReg

MelnReg I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +29 / 0
    Canada Transfers exists because they stabbed the owner of USA Transfers in the back. Most on here use USA Transfers through the link that Steve provides on this sight. Little bit of a kickback? Why not help Steve out for providing such an awesome forum for all of us? Just sayin' :)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice