Can I Ask For Us Older Ttr Visitors!

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by deb3667, May 30, 2023.

1. deb3667

deb3667 Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +29 / 0
    We have been numerous times to temptations. We have also done boob cruise numerous times. We are now 72 and 62 but have the same minds, just older bodies. We have thought about coming again and maybe just boob cruise. Would we be shunned? We are still fun lovers!!

2. MajesticMelons

MajesticMelons Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,749 / 3
    To be honest, TTR is changing so it probably will be different than you remember. Its still a good time unlike anywhere else, but it seems like it is no longer "nobody knows you and no one gives a fuck". That being said, I dont doubt you would still have a good time as your attitude is the most important part. Im sure you would find some new friends to have fun with. You could probably show the "yutes" (My cousin Vinnie reference) how to party. On one trip, there was a couple that was really late 70s or early 80s. They were salsa, maranga and other Latin-style dances I have no idea what they were all night. When the DJ stopped you could see them on their balcony still dancing. Everyone loved them. As for the boobs. Its the boob cruise its kind of hard not to have a good time. I don't think Chinos would allow it.

3. deb3667

deb3667 Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +29 / 0
    Thanks for the reply. We had thought your exact reply. We will probably just keep our old memories.

4. wild1s

wild1s Naughty 'n Nice Registered Member

Ratings:
    +3,878 / 9
    We haven't been in 2 years but I think the vibe today is similar to 2 years ago. Yes, some of the younger newbies are all wrapped up with how gorgeous they are and being "seen" much like you find in Vegas. I think probably 40% of the crowd still maintains the attitudes that we were so accustomed to for many years, and yes, we were able to find them. We hope to return later this year and determine at that time whether it will be our last or the first of many more.

Meanwhile, we have gone several times to Caliente in Tampa and we do like it there. There's a lot of the old TTR fun vibe there, but it's more of a Thursday night thru Sunday afternoon trip, however, I fear there will never be another place like TTR up to 2017.

5. Crystal

Crystal Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +321 / 1
    We have been going since 2010 (missed 2 years curtesy) of covid. Our friend group is late 20's to mid 70's, everyone always has a great time. We avoid most of the "weekend warriors" as they seemed more wrapped up in posting selfies than enjoying each others company. We definitely still live by the "nobody knows you, nobody gives a shit" motto!!!!! I am SURE if you go you will have a great time!!! (come Dec 7-14 ;) and join in with our group of funtastic folks!!)

6. two4fun

two4fun Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +567 / 0
    You know it is your vacation period. If you have the mind to have fun, please go ahead and go and have a time of your life and something to brag about later in your OLDER days.

7. JBW

JBW Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +275 / 4
    Honestly, we've always seen older folks in ALL of our trips that we go. While, it may not be the majority, no one cares or judges, because after all that is what Temptation is about...Leave your ego at the door, come and have fun regardless of age, skin color, religion, political views, body shape/size, etc...We're 38 & 35, heading back next month for another trip and while we're still on the 'younger' side, the all day/night parties does take a toll on your body. I'm starting to wonder if Temptation will turn into one of those places for us soon where we just get crazy during the day and get a good nights sleep without feeling the need to nap and go down to Bash parties...Time will tell! For now, the party goes on ;)

8. wild1s

wild1s Naughty 'n Nice Registered Member

Ratings:
    +3,878 / 9
    I think over the years, we learned to adjust our schedule so that we didn't miss much. We party at the Sexy pool intil about 4:30 then go to the room and take a nap for about 3 hours, get up, shower and go to dinner late (about 9pm) and then hit Bash about 11 and go to 3ish. I guess it's the old fart party plan!

9. JBW

JBW Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +275 / 4
    Lol, that is pretty much how we have been doing it as well...Just not sure my body will want to keep waking up from these 3 hour naps much longer...o_O

10. MajesticMelons

MajesticMelons Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,749 / 3
    We do the pre Bash nap thing also. We learned from the beginning the week is a marathon not a sprint.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice