Can 4 single guys have fun temptations?

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by riverrunner, Jul 7, 2008.

1. riverrunner

riverrunner Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    We are 4 guys in our mid-30's heading to Cancun for the first time. We want to let loose and meet some fun gals for a couple days. We are coming down in Jan 09'. People have told me that as single guys we should be staying down by the clubs, where we are more apt for meeting females. However, after reading in this forum TR sounds like a lot of fun and appears to have a lot of fun things happening at it - to where you might not want to leave the resort. Can 4 single guys have enough fun and meet single gals here or really is the TR more for couples? Also, how far is Coco Bongos from this resort?

2. texasaggieman1

texasaggieman1 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    If you like to drink heavily, lounge by the pool while having plenty of options for fun games and crazy a-- adult fun....you will have a fantastic time. You can always leave the resort at night for the clubs and leave us old couples behind. We'll leave the light on for you! Just bring back something for us all to look at the next day! :lol:

3. Angibaby

Angibaby Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    NOPE. No way. Nu uh. No fun to be had at Temptations.

:p :lol:

4. icecube88

icecube88 I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +910 / 0
    That stinks...I thought i was going to have fun....LMAO!!! :lol:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice