Cabo bBreathless resort

Discussion in 'Free For All' started by BryanandKristy, Feb 7, 2016.

1. BryanandKristy

BryanandKristy Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Going to Breathless in March. What can we expect? We went to TTR in Sept and loved it. Is it going to be so tame its lame?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

2. firebrothers

firebrothers Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Looking forward to your review, It's in an amazing area close to all the action in Cabo. We have had great luck and fabulous times with all the hotels we have stayed at under the AM Resorts umbrella (Now and Secrets) and can't wait to try Breathless in Cabo. Not so sure if I want to go back to the Dominican.

3. BryanandKristy

BryanandKristy Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Just got back. Great resort. New, nice, room service, great location, great staff. The only prob was there were only 2 topless women. My wife and a topless sunbather. My wife walked around topless like she did at temptations and did not get any foul looks. It's not the party place that Temptations is though. Even though the facility and the workers are much nicer than Temptations we will still choose to go back to Temptations over Breathless Cabo. The reason? The people who go to T are so much fun. Even for this Vanilla couple.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

4. Guest

Guest Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Just had some friends come back from Breathless Punta Cana, basically said the same thing. She was the only topless girl and girl in a G string all week.

5. jb12345

jb12345 Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    My wife and I are thinking of going to the new breathless in cancun but the lack of topless relaxed sunbathing at the pool is a big down side.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice