Budget

Discussion in 'Free For All' started by rdubnpk, Feb 13, 2012.

1. rdubnpk

rdubnpk Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +5 / 0
    rdubnpk
    Well Obama has come out with the new budget. I think Ron Paul has pinpointed the problem with it when he says it doesn't address cuts that are needed immediately to lower the defecit but sites results that may show up ten years from now. Paul states, and rightly so, that programs that are put into place that (may) make corrections down the road are at the whim of succeeding administrations.
    Looks like business as usual.

2. Ben & Lisa

Ben & Lisa Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +11 / 0
    Yep, its complete BS.

3. twinimini

twinimini I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +63 / 0
    I'll add to the stupidity of what he is proposing. In his tax proposal he is saying we need to end an accounting method called LIFO. For the most part this is only used in two industries, car dealers and retail building supply businesses. Nice move Barrack, let's take two industries that are hurting and saddle them with more taxes to pay for your vote getting social giveaways. Honestly this guy doesn't have a freaking clue about this country.

4. twinimini

Ratings:
    +63 / 0
    Well, now that we've had a better look at the Obama dream of America, you can see that all he wants to do is buy more votes. Looking at what he is proposing you really, really have to wonder if this man has even a remote smidgen of a clue. How come all these supposedly brilliant Ivy Leaguers are so damned stupid?

5. Jamie

Jamie Mayor of Temptation Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,168 / 5
    Why is anyone worried about the budget? This administration hasn't passed a budget in 4 years. Even when the democrats controlled both houses and the presidency.

Budgets are restricting and you can't shoot from the hip to pay off the masses is you have a defined budget. Where's the hope and change in something as confining as a budget?

Jamie

6. Ben & Lisa

Ben & Lisa Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +11 / 0
    Obama's dream is a workers paradise in the mold of Chomsky, Alinsky, Wright and Ayers.

7. rdubnpk

rdubnpk Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +5 / 0
    rdubnpk
    I think I said it before that we have been heading down this path so long that it is like a snowball rolling down hill. It doesn't matter who is in office, the avalanche continues like a self-fulfilling prophecy.

8. Brewster

Brewster I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    One person's unnecessary spending is another's livelihood. Whether it's money going to social services, work projects or the military and the arms industry.

Any major cut is going to have a devastating impact on that sector of the economy. That's the dilemma, no?

9. twinimini

Ratings:
    +63 / 0
    Bruce, so much of the budget is just waste. That includes the pet giveaways of both parties. Anyone who has ever been in the American military can tell you of massive waste on a daily basis. Likewise the abuses on the welfare system, unemployment, earned income credits, and social security would sicken those of us paying for them. Of the millions of people drawing social security, 30% are drawing disability payments. I have a client who got disability because he is too fat to work as a heavy equipment operator. Now he can't work, but he can hook up his fifth wheel camper and drive from Buffalo to Florida. His situation is not the exception, but the rule.

10. Donald

Donald Devil's advocate Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,133 / 2
    I knew someone who was an Alcoholic and went on disability cause his boss made him drink,lol

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice