Breathless or TTR?

Discussion in 'Breathless Riviera Maya Forum' started by Brent, Oct 19, 2017.

1. BandA

BandA Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +17 / 0
    I hope I am posting in the right place, but...

Wife and I are exploring places to go in Cancun. We are wanting to avoid somewhere stuff, which leads me to the sexier vibe resorts. I asked her on a scale from 1 to 10 (1 being stuff, 10 being anything goes), she'd like to hang around a 6, maybe a 7. Me, I'd like to be around an 8. Not a swinger or into that, but something that would push our sexual boundaries just a bit.

She's fairly conservative when it comes to her body (although she is beautiful) but would not mind being at a place where she could wear a slightly skimpier bikini and not looked down on. Her going topless may happen in the right environment (i.e. a lot of other women doing it without a bunch of creepy guys gawking), but most likely the top will stay on.

From what I'm reading, Breathless may be the right option for us, minus the camera policy. It does not seem like a huge sexy vibe, but topless/skimpy is not frowned on.

Me personally, I'd love to go to TTR, but feel that would be a bit much for her. I'd love to see her let loose and go topless and possibly do the photo shoot (if we could secure the SD card the photographer used).

Do I have a pretty good feel for how these two resorts are?

2. Cokewithlime

Cokewithlime Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +245 / 3
    The first thing you have to realize is that Breathless in not in the Cancun area - it's located about 60 miles south of the Cancun Hotel zone. So if you want to do something like shopping, going out to clubs, it will be a $100 rt taxi ride every time....

The vibe at the two resorts are quite different - Breathless is more of a Vegas poser type of resort wereas TTR is more meet and hang with fun people and party place.

3. mexico24

mexico24 Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,135 / 2
    Sounds like you are in our same boat.... want the sexy vibe without the frat party. We have made breathless our hangout the last couple years ....25 nights so far.....cause it meets that criteria. Before that we were excellence/secrets vacationers. Depending on the crowd is what you get. A couple of afternoons in the large jacuzzi were pretty erotic/sexy and some of the foam parties were out of control with toplessness going on. But if you're not into or feeling it there are more reserved areas of the resort.

The service and accommodations are 5 star. I would recommend a swim out suite so you can enjoy privacy at night in a water environment.

K brought fairly respectable clubbing dresses the first trip. The second trip she was in yandy outfits. She also abandoned all other bikinis besides the thongs. And we are fairly conservative. Having the nipple pads out of her swim tops (especially the white ones)was a big step and she is now occasionally topless at the beach or next door at desires beach. I personally think a wet white top is sexier than topless.

No judging there at the resort. All ages and body shapes welcome. Lots of friendly people looking for the same thing. Some days we were loners other days we were social.

It is a great place that meets our needs. If you are looking for sex games and body shots on the bar this is not the place. I agree that it is like a high end vegas hotel beach party. The rooms are much nicer than any we have been in vegas. The rooms make the aria rooms look like motel 6.

The place is super safety conscious and entertainment employees are first rate without being annoying. The bouncer at the disco was quick to act when one dbag was getting out of control. The crowd was very appreciative.

We will be going back again in June '18 for a couple weeks but will spend out last few days at temptations for a test ride. Let me know if you have any specific questions.

4. mexico24

Ratings:
    +1,135 / 2
    And it is only about 15 minutes ( 10 miles) from the airport...20 minutes to Cancun, less than ten to puerto morales, and maybe 30 to playa del carmen.

5. WisconsinJimmy

WisconsinJimmy Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +628 / 0
    Heading there in 2 weeks...was wondering if it is worth it to upgrade to the Xhale Privileges? I have read that there was no hot tub or swimming after dark and didn't know if it was worth the investment.

6. mexico24

Ratings:
    +1,135 / 2
    Our first trip was just after opening and the pools were 24 hr. That was one reason we went back a second time without a swim out room. Then we found all pools were closed at 7. No life guards after that. So when we go again we will get a swim out again as those are 24/7 access. It’s nice to take a dip after dancing at 3 am.

I would not get a preferred room. Furthest away from the action and you don’t get much more extra than a hot tub on your patio. We were offered a free upgrade to preferred and turned it down. Building 5 is our fav.

J&k

7. FakeNewsTeam

FakeNewsTeam It's a matter of time, but time is all we have! Registered Member

Ratings:
    +4,598 / 13
    TTR is not what you read and will be what you want it to be and make it.
    There is no pressure to participate or do anything.
    Some women are topless and some are not.
    There is no judgment.
    If the sexy pool is too much you can always retire to the quiet pool side.
    Both are nice with totally different vibes.
    Personally I do not like the sexy pool games and also do not prefer JJ (the MC).

The only way to find out if you like it is to try it.
    We did and have found our vacation home...now twice a year.
    When going other places we are now bored!

8. WisconsinJimmy

WisconsinJimmy Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +628 / 0
    Thanks for the information...we will let you know what we think when we get back. 12 days 9 hours until we pull out of the driveway!

9. BandA

Ratings:
    +17 / 0
    While I don't disagree with you, I think I would have to "baby step" this with my wife. I'd love TTR, to be honest. I'm not sure she would. I like the idea of the photo shoot (I think that is there) and would be 50/50 on the sensual massage. She may do the photo shoot but would be out on that particular massage. And again, I think she may eventually go topless if there are other women there that are, especially in her age range or someone that she makes a friendly connection with decides to as well.

Off topic question: For the twice a year, did you do the membership there, or just paying rack rate?

10. BandA

Ratings:
    +17 / 0
    If you don't mind, please write a trip report. I am very interested in hearing about it.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice