Breathless cancun

Discussion in 'Breathless Riviera Maya Forum' started by Aland juls, Aug 27, 2016.

1. Aland juls

Aland juls Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +13 / 0
    We're going at the end of October for 2 weeks. It looks a little tame compared to TTR. Love to see my wife participating in the theme nights. Has anyone been to Breathless and is there the same atmosphere?

2. LadynTramp

LadynTramp I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +420 / 6
    Desire next door is about the same price.......

3. Aland juls

Aland juls Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +13 / 0
    Not from the UK we looked at it but it was a lot more expensive

4. mexico24

mexico24 Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,138 / 3
    breathless

we were there for ten days in June, about three weeks after it opened. I posted a review on another page.

Summary, great time, great good, great service, a few topless girls.

the night club is now open and has a dance pole and private rooms.

any questions, let me know,

5. LarKat

LarKat Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +77 / 0
    Going Dec 5-12 on a referral. A lot of reviews are very positive, but the resort is only about 1/3 full at any time. I hope it gets a higher occupancy rate as the year goes on. Still looking forward to the new TTR in Dec. next year. Just can't beat the friendliness and fun there.

6. lindrk

lindrk Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +4 / 0
    We were there in early Sept. It's a very nice resort. Topless on the beach and one of the pools. Really depends on the crowd as to how much fun goes on. I agree it is tamer then TTR was. But given time it may catch up. Once again depends on what management is looking for.

7. Jones & Valerie

Jones & Valerie Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +216 / 0
    We will be at Breathless December 11th.

8. gooftroop650

gooftroop650 Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Temptation Transplants!!

Our group of 6 will be at breathless Punta Cana Oct 15th thru 21st.
    we'll give it our damnest to kick it up a few notches from the norm!!
    I just hope they can put up with us....lol or learn a few things anyways!

9. R&BSOCAL

R&BSOCAL Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +59 / 0
    Breathless Cabo

Just got back from Breathless Cabo. The hotel itself is really modern, upscale & the food was delish in all the restaurants. 24 hour room service. The party is definitely nothing like TTR at all. It was boring. The staff tried to involve guest to play games & activities but guest were not into it. I took one for the team & did water aerobics (yes I said water aerobics, LOL) with a group of senior ladies in the infinity so called party pool. The rooftop lounge was beautiful with an amazing view but it was completely empty. So my boyfriend & I walked 15 minutes to town. We hit up the clubs every night we were there. There was no entrance fee we just had to pay for our drinks which did add up every night. We did meet a few couples at the pool that were really fun & we made our own party. We did see people staring at us giving us the stank face because it seemed like they wanted their peace & quiet while they read their book. If that was the case they should have went to the quite pool on the other side of the hotel in my opinion. We were told by staff & other guest that it gets live Friday-Sunday. My boyfriend & I went Mon-Thurs so I guessed we missed all the fun. We still made the best out of it & had fun anyways with other couples. I did take off my bikini top once at the quiet pool & it was fine. I didn't see anyone else with their top off. We were told September is the slowest month of the year. The lobby & quite pool are on one side of the hotel. You have to exit the hotel & walk about 2-3 minutes to get to the spa, party pool & the roof top lounge. That is what we didn't like the long walk especially when you are drinking it seems forever & day. You also don't need wristbands. Security & staff were just checking your name & room # if they don't recognize you. Which I think is better because if you are a regular member you can't tell the difference from a premier member. The DJ did play really good music at the pool.

Last edited: Oct 4, 2016
  10. iowa farmers

iowa farmers Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +995 / 10
    are you saying you can get "refferal" rates for Breathless? if so how did you go about it? web site? We want to go on vacation in april but would like to go where the most TTR april addicts go.. which is where?? :)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice