Breathless - April 2-4, 2018

Discussion in 'Breathless Riviera Maya Forum' started by funcpl27, Nov 30, 2017.

1. funcpl27

funcpl27 Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +917 / 16
    we are fun, in the lifestyle, and looking to party/hang with similar people on our quick two night cancun trip to Breathless April 2-4

2. Deleted

Deleted Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    How sexy is it? We were at the Punta Cana one it was pretty lame. My wife and our friend were the only two in thongs and it was very conservative.

3. funcpl27

funcpl27 Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +917 / 16
    we went a couple days last year. we were disappointed in the sexiness but is very very nice in every other way. There were about 8 topless chicks. (My hope is all the 'trendy hipster pozers' go to Breathless and leave TTR to us lowlife real sexy partiers).
    I posted our dates because if any hottie lifestylers (or top free lifestyle dabblers) are going to be there on our dates we could make our own party.

4. BB2006

BB2006 Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +32 / 0
    Sounds like we should have booked TTR ? Huh ?
    We will be at Breathless Feb 17-21.
    We are not in the lifestyle but love to party and love the wifey going topless.

5. john_missy

john_missy Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +112 / 0
    We are between Breathless and TTR from Mar 29-April 3 and would love to meet up with you guys if we go to Breathless;)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice