Braclets

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by havfunwus, Nov 24, 2017.

1. havfunwus

havfunwus Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +495 / 0
    Can someone briefly explain the various colored bracelet meanings???? We're newbies...

2. RonandChris

RonandChris Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +481 / 0
    We were curious to same question so we can understand the differences between each of them.

3. nanda1022

nanda1022 Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +147 / 0
    We were there Oct 6 - 13, 2017. The different bracelets while we were there were for what room type you had. Premier members and Referrals got black, tower rooms had blue, there was white for I think garden and other colors for the other types.

4. havfunwus

Ratings:
    +495 / 0
    Gotcha, thanx.... I was told it was some kinda sexual thingy to signify preference..... :-D

5. cnparda

cnparda Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,247 / 1
    Your thinking of the lifestyle bracelets, colors differentiate between full swap, soft swap...etc.

6. havfunwus

Ratings:
    +495 / 0
    ok..... Any idea what the lifestyle colors are & what they mean?

7. cnparda

cnparda Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,247 / 1
    Seems like an easy question buts it’s not as intuitive as you would think. The sister LS site to this one has bracelets for sale. See Bambi for 4.00 white bracelets with red lips or something on them.

For the full LIfestyle color thing you will need to read up on another website unless one of the experts on here knows the answers. Steve will probably want you to migrate this to his cancunswingers.com webpage.

Hope this helps.

Swinger Wristband Color Definition, Swinger Bracelets, Swinger Apparel, Swinger Lifestyle Merchandise | 7946437™

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    • List
  8. havfunwus

Ratings:
    +495 / 0
    Thank u for the assist.

9. Alisa&Scott

Alisa&Scott Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +98 / 0
    You don't need any color coded bracelets. My partner and I are LS and we did wear the white bracelets with the red lips for about a day, then noticed hardly any other people were wearing them so we stopped. Frankly that isn't my style anyway to advertise with a bracelet. No one really notices them first anyway even if you do wear them because they are not looking at your wrists first, lol. ;) If you're not into something and someone asks, just say no thanks and if you are into it, then have fun. It is all good either way, everyone there is looking for their own kind of fun and it all works out.

There are not a bunch of other color-coded bracelets being worn for lifestyle stuff that I saw. Some groups that repeat each year have their own bracelets for their group nickname. If you go on the Boobs Cruise you get a bracelet. Basically you wind up with a few different colored bracelets which mostly get in the way of your tan.

• Like Like x 4
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List
  10. DFW fun

DFW fun Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +619 / 0
    Couldn't have said it any better. You don't need a swingers bracelet there. Just mingle around a little and talk to some people you guys are interested in and see what happens. You'll know pretty quickly.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice