Bouidour Photos

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by Always.smiling2018, Jan 30, 2021.

1. Always.smiling2018

Always.smiling2018 Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +24 / 0
    We want to do a couples shoot when we are there in March. The resort has been no help answering questions about how to set it up, if we can do it on site, ect. I'd ideally like to also have my hair and makeup done prior to the shoot. Is there a spa on site? Can anyone direct us?

2. MajesticMelons

MajesticMelons Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,746 / 3
    Provoke is the name of the company. They have an office on-site as well as salespeople at the sexy pool. They can arrange hair and make which If you can swing it is worth the money. The photos can be vanilla or very erotic. I'm not sure if there is a limit on the upper end of erotic it seems to be more of what your limits are. Beware even though you can buy individual pictures the packages can be rather pricy but it is Mexico and you can negotiate.

If you do a search you can find many reviews from people's experiences. I have not read of anyone being unhappy. It is best to plan it early in your vacation before the vacation bloat kicks in.

Here is their web site and a link to a thread

Provoke Photos

Photography | Page 4 | Temptation Cancun Forum (cancuncare.com)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice