Boobs Cruise

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by LesandJackie, Feb 4, 2016.

1. LesandJackie

LesandJackie Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    We are staying at Desire Pearl from 7th to 16th April 2016 and was wondering if we are able to join the Boobs Cruise as not staying at TTR ?

If so what is the taxi fare from Desire Pearl to TTR ?
    What time do we need to be there to board ?
    and whats the cost ?

2. icecube88

icecube88 I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +910 / 0
    Yes..U can attend the Boob cruise! Just need to show up that morning of the cruise. I would show around 9/9:30 in the morning! Maybe U can hit Steve up and maybe meet him & Jannet outside TTR! Also remember to sign up on Cancuncare to make sure U have a spot!:daveandmo::daveandmo:

3. jnine

jnine I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +2,829 / 3
    Yes you can! Watch for Boobs Cruise posting dates on this site, and as soon as the dates that work with your trip are posted and available for booking, book it ASAP because it is likely to sell out. There are lots of people going in April.

You should probably try to be at Paty'O's (TTR Open air bar where the Boobs Cruise check in takes place) about 9.30. Bring a towel to sit on, plenty of sun screen, sunglasses to cut the glare because the sun can be wicked out on the water. The crew will appreciate a tip, and many choose to offer a donation for Chinos childrens cancer charity as well, so you might want to consider that. That's about it.

Not sure what the taxi fare will be, but I know many have done it. The trick is to get signed up as soon as the dates are open for reservations. Then prepare your liver for maximum abuse!

We can't wait to meet both of you! Our dates match yours, so we'll be on the same trip, and we'll have a blast! See, you've already got friends on the boat!

John & Stephanie

4. NWCountrycouple

NWCountrycouple Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +247 / 0
    I CANT WAIT FOR ANNOUCMENT FOR APRIL Boobs Cruise!!!!!! I'm Dying to Know When we will get to GO! EEKKKK

5. Cokewithlime

Cokewithlime Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +246 / 3
    Yes !!

It's about $50 USD each way

All the rest of this info is here: http://cancunboobscruise.com

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice