Boobs cruise

Discussion in 'Golden Parnassus Forum' started by doug & jackie, Jun 25, 2015.

1. doug & jackie

doug & jackie Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +17 / 0
    Book our first ever trip in October and thinking about the Boobs Cruise but lots of questions. First, wife struggles some times with sea sickness, is it a rough ride? Not huge drinkers, is it high pressure to get smashed? Are there many GP guest that go? Might what to sit back and watch the action, is that a problem? How much in advance do you have to make reservations? Any help would be great

2. Mike and Ang

Mike and Ang Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +188 / 0
    Boobs Cruise is great...we just returned from out first trip and did the cruise June 19th. No pressure to do anything, except have fun and be topless, but even that is optional, just be ready for a couple comments/jokes from Chinos if topless is an issue. The booze is readily available as Jr. walks around with trays of cocktails, so you will not be thirsty, but not forced to drink either. We took Bromine before the cruise as a precaution, but I do not think it was needed...it was not rough. It was $37 per person to reserve a spot and then $55 the day of the cruise. Deposits open up 30 days prior and our cruise sold out in a few hours...some sell out in less than an hour. Have fun!

3. doug & jackie

Ratings:
    +17 / 0
    How full does the boat get, can you move about freely?

4. vacationfun2

vacationfun2 I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +346 / 1
    Depends on the amount of attendees. If there are 95 it is full, some only have around 30. There are lots of threads on them on this website. If in doubt go. If you think you are forcing yourselves to have fun, don't go. You will likely see boobs being cleansed of whipping cream, some naked people and possibly a sex act or two. There is zero pressure to participate. As stated most, if not all, are topless. Sit up front where the action likely will be, move towards the back for less action. If taking her top off is a struggle and at your limit, likely this may be too much, in my opinion. Easy to get to from the GP. We just took the bus down and taxi back.

5. 68Stang

68Stang Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    We did the included lagoon cruise that the GP provided..it was kinda lame..Wife said we would be doing the Boobs Cruise on our next reach..

6. Restling

Restling I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,612 / 4
    They have two boats. We were on the smaller of the two, and it holds around 60-70 people. Whatever it is, it was at capacity, and I felt like there was plenty of room to get around.

7. doug & jackie

Ratings:
    +17 / 0
    Topless is no problem, big wild sexcapaid would be a little uncomfortable not that I think that is what goes on, just looking to get out on the water and get a little crazy!

8. Mike and Ang

Mike and Ang Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +188 / 0
    You will love it then...we had a full capacity cruise. I think that is about 95 ppl. and there was enough room to move about and everyone was good about helping and making room to move about. It was our first, but definitely not our last cruise.

9. GaryNSuzy

GaryNSuzy Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +124 / 0
    Nothing but fun to look forward to on the Boobs Cruise. Been on several and it's a great time every time! Watching is fun, participating in the AIWC is better! Just enjoy the ride and relax. Everything else will come naturally :)

10. joeandmisty2396

joeandmisty2396 Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    We will be on our first cancun trip Oct 28-Nov 3 and eagar for a boob cruise as well. Hope its all the posts say it is

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice