Boobs cruise oct 14- 19

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by kenny and tammy, Jul 31, 2017.

?

Boobs cruise for 14-19

1. Yes

6 vote(s)
    100.0%
  2. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. kenny and tammy

kenny and tammy Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +142 / 0
    Steve is there no chance of getting another cruise added in this time frame we will be there with 20 other people that are interested in going on the cruise and we know that the grand opening on the 16 th throws a wrench in this but going to TTR wouldn't be the same without a cruise and there was a ton of people other than our twenty that said they was interested in cruise so maybe take a roll call list to see if this would be able to take place

2. mruboat

mruboat Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +78 / 0
    Steve, I second that. We're gutted! We arrive at noon on 10/13 and leave on 10/19. The two cruises just bookend our stay. I'm glad we'll make the grand opening party, but no Boobs Cruise sucks.

3. mikenbarb

mikenbarb Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +349 / 0
    Already bought for the 13tth but would change to 15th if you could do that date ? Friend's of ours arrive the 13th and miss the only possibility of going. He'll, we were considering 2 anyhow and would probably do both. I wouldn't be surprised if you sold out the 2.

4. BobbyNJaime

BobbyNJaime Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +348 / 0
    Please!

5. L&E

L&E Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +318 / 1
    We concur! We arrive the 13th, so will miss that one, and the 20th is right before we leave, so we're likely to not do that one either.

6. Jason & Shelly

Jason & Shelly Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +598 / 1
    We booked for the 20th but would definitely move our cruise to earlier in the week if available.

7. BobbyNJaime

BobbyNJaime Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +348 / 0
    If the date doesn't get added or changed, maybe Chinos and Sarah69 can ride the TTR yacht with us, lol.

8. Steve

Steve Administrator Owner

Ratings:
    +7,194 / 14
    I did look at adding an extra date, it would likely be the 15th. 16th is out due to the party and 17th due to hangovers, 18th would be too close to the next scheduled cruise on the 20th. On a similar line of thinking the 15th would probably be too close to the 13th. The danger is we spread a similar pool of people across two dates and end up with low attendance at each. It's possible we could move the 13th to the 15th but then I'd have to see how many who have already booked for the 13th would be happy to switch.

Leave it with me, I'll review in a few days time after we are back in Mexico. We are leaving for the airport in 5 hrs and have a 4hr drive and 10/11hr flight ahead of us.

9. kenny and tammy

kenny and tammy Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +142 / 0
    Thanks Steve that would be awesome just don't think TTR would be the same without partying with you Janet chinos Sarah or Omar

10. L&E

L&E Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +318 / 1
    Or how about just moving the cruise from the 20th to the 18th or something. That way you split the difference. That will give you a cruise on the 13th, the 18th, and the 23rd. Basically 5 days between each.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice