Boobs Cruise - Fun Vs Nasty?

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by NkdPedro, Aug 22, 2019.

1. NkdPedro

NkdPedro Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +48 / 0
    So we’re debating the Boobs Cruise. First time to Cancun, not staying at TTR but another sort of topless friendly resort (Breathless) and not lifestyle people, but we’re fun.

I know a lot of this depends on who’s on the boat with you on any given day, but here’s my questions...

Will it be basically a more sexy version of your typical over the top booze cruise with more sexy games and less bathing suits or is it going to be nasty and gross. I don’t want to end up on a boat and have my wife feel way uncomfortable or think I’m trying to engage us in any lifestyle stuff.

This is all new for us so thanks in advance for info or reviews.

2. FakeNewsTeam

FakeNewsTeam It's a matter of time, but time is all we have! Registered Member

Ratings:
    +4,598 / 13
    Your former description vs. the latter.
    And if there is something going on you do bot prefer either look or walk away.
    And you always have the choice to say no and/or not participate!

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 4
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    • List
  3. Ryan&Dani

Ryan&Dani Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +448 / 0
    Our experience with the cruise is that it is just simply a wilder, even sexier version on the resort. There will most likely be some full nudity (but not near the majority), you will also likely see some X-rated activities (but again, not near the majority). It is a little hard to explain but the entertainers promote the games/activities in such a tasteful way that is not nasty or gross. Just very sexy. Participate in what you want, watch what you want, but it is a party that we will never miss!

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • List
  4. ScubaSteve

ScubaSteve CCC's The Dude Registered Member

Ratings:
    +6,163 / 7
    To be very truthful and blunt, you probably won't get the warmest response to this thread. Sure this is a forum to find out information and ask questions, but the members are very large fans of Temptation, and very large fans of the Boobs Cruise, and the person who's site this is, runs the cruise. Referring to something that people enjoy as potentially "nasty and gross", probably isn't the best way to express your thoughts and get an opinion.

You could have perhaps said something like "How crazy does it get?" or "Are their frequent sex acts displayed that might be a bit too much for someone new and not familiar" or "How easy is it to remove yourself from something that might be out of your comfort zone from participating in, or even just viewing".

If you didn't think Temptation was for you, hence choosing Breathless(which my understanding is that it's not really that topless friendly anymore), then going on the Boobs Cruise might be too much. It's kind of like Temptation, but more. (Think Temptation is a very strong Pina Colada, and the Boobs Cruise is like adding a floater shot of Fireball on top)

But back to your question: I don't think it's nasty and gross, but I wouldn't say it's sexy games either. It's very adult humor and can sometimes can be a bit more on the raunchy/perverted side of the spectrum. Every cruise is different based on the guests, you might see crazy things, you might not. If you are looking for crazy things, you can pretty much find them or get them started. If it's too much, it's a very large boat, and it's super easy to go to another area.

What you might find nasty and gross, might be perfectly acceptable to someone else...or not even that big of a deal to someone to witness and just turn away from (while half loaded in party mode). So it can be a little hard to be impartial while attempting to fully answer your question.

• Like Like x 11
    • Agree Agree x 8
    • List
    Last edited: Aug 22, 2019
  5. wild1s

wild1s Naughty 'n Nice Registered Member

Ratings:
    +3,878 / 9
    I have seen completely naked people, blow jobs, sex, group sex and some other sex, but I've never seen anything nasty or gross except one time someone threw up in the bathroom. If you describe any of the other things as "nasty" or "gross" it's probably not for you.

• Like Like x 10
    • Agree Agree x 10
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • List
  6. BrianNJayne

BrianNJayne Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +47 / 0
    But what if I don't like Fireball?....:)

7. ScubaSteve

ScubaSteve CCC's The Dude Registered Member

Ratings:
    +6,163 / 7
    Then how about just adding spiced rum and extra whip-cream :)

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  8. BrianNJayne

BrianNJayne Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +47 / 0
    I like the way you think!!!!!!!!!!

9. Deleted member 43711

Deleted member 43711 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    As some have said if you are think in terms of "nasty and gross" and chose Breathless over TTR then the Boob Cruise is probably to much fun for you. YES it is and can get very wild. Not sure what you want to see or not see. However you will see smiling faces lots of BOOBS and full naked people(some). You are never required to take part in any game or act. For example we did the trip and there was tons of sexual acts happening all over the boat, on the front, in the back deck, and in the cabin. you can not watch if you want but it will be hard not to see something. lol we however love pleasing the crowds with a good show.

10. Deleted member 43711

Deleted member 43711 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    LOL with all this being said anyone here on the March 29th 2019 cruise ??? SAY HELLO

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice