Boat Rentals

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by KT160, Mar 18, 2009.

1. KT160

KT160 Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    My huband and I can hardly wait for our second trip to Temptations. We had so much fon the first time and are bringing some friends with us this time. The four of us want to rent a boat and go out for a 4-8 hour cruise - maybe some fishing, snorkeling. We want lunch provided, drinks, and of course someone to actually man the boat. Are there any recommendations out there? When I search on the internet I feel like I'm getting way too many sales pitches. I just want a couple really good Referrals from some people who know what they are talking about (hence the posting to this forum) and who aren't trying to sell something. Thanks so much!

2. Beverly

Beverly 2nd day member Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    When will u be there.? Knowing that might get u a few more offers.

3. KT160

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Good question! We will be there March 28th - April 5th.

4. Steve

Steve Administrator Owner

Ratings:
    +7,194 / 14
    Almost all boats are for rent, the cost issue always depends on the size of the boat, the quality/type of boat and the number of people. If you want to rent a nice sized boat say a catamaran that could hold 30 people it's going to cost at least $1800 probably more. If you want to rent a boat that has a capacity of 4 then it's likely to be a smallish Sea Ray for around $1200, a small (say 30') fishing boat for maybe $600 for 6 hours, or little more than a rowboat with an outboard for $200. Like anything, you get what you pay for.

The only possible exception to the above is if you hook up with a member and they manage to book the Blue Bay Yacht. It's a perk of their timeshare and they can rent it for something like $300 for 4 hours.

5. TerryB

TerryB I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    I was going to suggest the yacht also, we usually rent it every time we go and take about 10 to 12 people with us an split the cost, about 25 to 30 dollars a person for 4 hrs. Terry

6. KT160

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    So are there any members out there interested in renting the yacht sometime between March 28 and April 4? Or any non-members who want to go in on a rental with 4 other people?

7. NTBABY

NTBABY Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    For boat or cataraman rentals see Sergio ( the bald guy ) @ the towel hut. He will take care of you & get you a good price. He may be able to join you up with others if you have problems with numbers. He is good at this even though groups have different ideas as to what good fun is on a boat trip. Some like to cruise the coastline, snorkle, visit the island ( Isla ), some like to drink hard, do body shots, dance to the music, & lose the bathing suits :flash: . Or you can do any combo of the above. Have a great trip! :D

Scott & Lori

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice