Big Sexy Trip Report - abbreviated version

Discussion in 'Temptation Resort Reviews' started by bigsexy&misssexy2012, Apr 20, 2014.

1. bigsexy&misssexy2012

bigsexy&misssexy2012 Shot Opus & Toga Fan Registered Member

Ratings:
    +117 / 0
    Good evening all,

I wanted to hit a few high points, and will be back later to add a more elaborate trip report, but the high points:

1. Shot machine 2.0 was not a complete success, but when filled with Blue M====f-----r and wet p---y shots did look like a rocket pack out of Captain America. it added entertainment value and has been left for use at the resort. I have high hopes it will end up with Chinos on the Boobs Cruise.
    2. Widowmaker pong, or beer pong where every ball shot (make or missed) is accompanied by drinking a shot is a bad idea.
    3. Too much blue and red can lead to interesting concoctions in the shot laboratory. two were good (p---y juice and the rufi-colada (thanks Samantha for the name)) and one was not. the formula has a patent pending but I am sure the Armando or Pedro can provide you a sample... lol.
    4. The sports pool is a fun place to visit.... particularly at night and Thursday afternoon
    5. it is possible to build a 60 cup tall shot tower (picture to be added shortly). That may be a record... lol. if not certainly collecting over 1000 shots in a 8 day period is.
    6. on the second to last night I met a couple who were equal breaking bad fans to me, and matched my "yeah bitch, shots!!".... lol. rarely does a "newbie" or "newbies" hang but Kurt and Cortney did so... I was impressed.
    7. "carnitas para Ratones" is a term of endearment, as is "comida para vampiros mutantes".... lol

more to come later, but chew on those tidbits!! hehehe

2. Sam and Robin

Sam and Robin I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +52 / 0
    Great meeting you guys. .. Even though we spent a good bit of time running from the shots lol

3. ScubaSteve

ScubaSteve CCC's The Dude Registered Member

Ratings:
    +6,152 / 7
    HAHAHAHAHA, not sure how this was ever going to play out as a good idea.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice