Big Brother 8

Discussion in 'Free For All' started by vrodgers, Jul 6, 2007.

1. vrodgers

vrodgers Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Premiered last night. Anyone watch? First impressions? Thoughts on the twist with three sets of "rivals"?

2. Isabelle

Isabelle Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    i think the 2 gay guys (can't remember their names) are gonna be a hoot to watch.

3. Franco27

Franco27 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Big Brother sucks :lol: :lol:

4. EngineerGuy

EngineerGuy I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    I dont normally watch this, but I watched for awhile last night, should be interesting with how they put rivals in the house!

5. Angie

Angie Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Of course I watched it...I love reality tv and Big Brother is one of my favorites. The gay guys that were "together" were just too funny. I am curious to see what the story is with the dad/daughter rival. The girls that have "beef" over 5.00...are you kidding me??? They are just showing their age. I really like the "america's player" guy as well as Kail.

6. Jamie

Jamie Mayor of Temptation Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,168 / 5
    It was different watching the extra hours on Showtime2 later last night. Kind of see a different side of the show and the boredom they have to put up with. Lots of people staring off into space. Also since last night wasn’t live showed some glimpse into upcoming activities.

But you’re right, this is going to be a weird year. Have absolutely no idea where the alliances will come from.

Jamie

7. Jamie

Jamie Mayor of Temptation Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,168 / 5
    In the overnights he was really weird. I don't know about him.

Jamie

8. Greta

Greta Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I watched half of it... I like the father.. He was my fav, cause he looks like a rocker lol.. Looks like TOMMY LEE actually.. I also like A.C. Player.. Have the feeds, but have yet to watch them.. Been working loads.. Already have loads of hours, and still 4 more days to go...

9. Currrrvy-on-crack

Currrrvy-on-crack Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I watched about 30 minutes last night......maybe it's because I missed the opening thing...but I just couldn't get into it.....the alliances don"t make sense it seems? And that "father" should take a shower!

10. Red2PartY

Red2PartY Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    This is my first time ever watching Big Brother, but with the rivals I decided to check it out. Looks like it's pretty good. I am excited to see how it all plays out. Jamie-what's this showtime thing you speak of? I remember them saying something about it during the breaks...Is it just a two hour thing of watching them live? Seems somewhat boring with out any editing to make it interesting, no?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice