Better Music

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by G&S-TX, Aug 21, 2024.

1. G&S-TX

G&S-TX Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +3 / 0
    Question, do they ever adjust the music at theme nights after the show? We are here now and having a great time, however the dj’s don't seem to read the crowd after the show. No one dances because of the music and the crowd then thins out and leaves. Last 2 nights have been that way. Rodeo theme had everyone up and dancing. Just curious if any one has any past experience with this?

2. MikeandHeather

MikeandHeather I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,957 / 5
    This made me smile. Lots of threads on this. Quick search found this one:
    What To Do When The Music Sucks At Bash??
    Basically no one has solved this riddle but a few lucky (or really persuasive) people have gotten them to actually play what people wanted. Once… Or so we have heard??

3. Sunchasers35

Sunchasers35 Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +222 / 5
    Music is always an issue has always seemed to be an issue. I think they are trying to go for the rave crowd mid 20 to 30’s not understanding that the demographics that can afford the price points of their resorts are typically in the gen x early millennial age groups.
    The good news is if you want a reprieve from it and have some wicked fun, book the Boobs Cruise.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice