Best VIP Party Packages for Cancun!

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by NicHamburg, Jan 14, 2013.

1. NicHamburg

NicHamburg Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hi fellow Board-Members,

I just want to introduce you to the absolutly best VIP Party Packages
    offered to you by After Dark Events & Entertainment.

Compared to other Packages that are available over Travel Operators these offer you the following benefits:

VIP NO WAIT ENTRANCE
    Never wait anytime when going to a club. Jump even the so called "Express-Lines".
    Free Cover
    This means your cover is completely included in the package. You will not pay anything at the door of the club.
    Free Open Bar 10:30pm - 4:00am
    This means all drinks are included at every club. Your group will not pay for a drink the entire time you are in Cancun.
    VIP SECTION - UNLIMITED BOTTLE SERVICE INCLUDED
    This package is unique to any other in Cancun because we offer exclusive VIP treatment to our clients. You will have your own section with tables and waiters at the club. Bottle service is included in our package for NO extra cost.
    24 HOUR ON-SITE STAFF
    This means After Dark will provide an experienced, bilingual staff, that will take care of your group at every event you attend throughout the time you are in Cancun.
    NO SCHEDULE RESTRICTIONS
    With After Dark's party package, you are not tied down. We will give you our party schedule, outlining where the best parties are on the best nights, but you have the freedom to adjust your itinerary if you'd like to! After Dark's on-site staff will gladly help with any adjustments or changes you want to make!
    CONCERTS / SPECIAL GUESTS
    Celebrity appearances and concerts are all part of the After Dark party package. You never have to worry about missing your favorite artist or TV star while you're in Cancun! If there is a special event happening, After Dark will be there, bottle service and all!**

**Depending on what's going on in Cancun during the vacation dates you've chosen, there may be a small upgrade fee for special events. See concert schedule, or ask your After Dark Staff for details!

Sounds to good to be true right ?:-D This is the dream of a package for everyone going out in Cancun!

Now the most important question:

What does it cost?
    Its simple:

1 Night: 45 $USD (Dady´O 50 USD)
    2 Nights: 90 $USD
    3 Nights: 135 $USD
    4 Nights: 180 $USD
    5 Nights: 215 $USD
    6 Nights: 255 $USD
    7 Nights: 290 $USD

Where can u buy it?
    - Online at their website : [​IMG]

- On Facebook at their Facebook-Page: click here

- At their sales booths: Located between Mandala and The City, and in front of Senor Frogs
    - They have a sales table also at the Oasis Cancun. (Location and opening times will be posted shortly)

Whats their suggested schedule?
    Sunday
    - Sweet Club
    Monday
    - Dady'O
    Tuesday
    - Cabana Beach
    Wednesday
    - Palazzo
    Thursday
    - Mandala
    Friday
    - The City
    Saturday
    - Senor Frogs

Coco Bongo is available on Monday, Tuesday, or Wednesday nights with a $10 upgrade.

This schedule can be changes by YOU at anytime. Just wlak to the sales booths or give them a call during the day.
    If you wanna do Mandala 7 Nights in a row? NO PROBLEM!

Here are few pics of the Staff and Guest from some legendary night in the Clubs:

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Any Questions left?

Post them here, shoot me a message, contact me or After Dark on Facebook :-D

See you soon in Cancun fellows!

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 14, 2013
  2. steveo_85

steveo_85 Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Already booked woooopaaaaaa :)

3. NicHamburg

NicHamburg Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    See you down there in Cancun, Steve!

We will rock the boat there :-D

4. Steve

Steve Administrator Owner

Ratings:
    +7,194 / 14
    Quck mention that I've known Nic a long time and we have an agreed advertising arrangement for these VIP packages.

5. ghUk

ghUk Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Sadly I cant make Cancun this year but after meeting Nic last year i would highly recommend this. I will be on my next visit which is hopefully soon!

6. NicHamburg

NicHamburg Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Thats how we roll

[​IMG]

7. crissynchris

crissynchris Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +24 / 0
    Ok, here are a few questions. We are coming to Temptation 2/22 - 2/27. We have a group of 14-16 people. We want to go to Coco Bongo one night. So if we wanted to go Monday, 2/25, how much is it per person and how do we set it up?

And are all drinks/bottle service included for the entire group? Is it just beer or liquor too? What kind of area would we get at the club?

This sounds SWEET!!

8. NicHamburg

NicHamburg Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hey Chrissy and Chris,

I just rechecked it, its simple:

- You and your group get all the drinks you can handle that night. Beer, Vodka, Rum, Soda.. Whatever you want to drink ! :-D Everything is included.
    - The tables will be downstairs and you will have a great view on the stage but also room to dance, move etc.
    - Cost for everyone in the group is 55USD.

To set this up:

Just make a booking at our website : Home

At the night of the "Event". You will meet up with our staff
    a) either at the Big Guitar in front of the Hard Rock Cafe right next to Coco Bongo
    b) they will collect your group at the Entrace of Temptations at 22:10 and take with you the bus to the Club (10min ride)

We also will provide you with a local cell phonenumber, so if you need to switch the date to Tuesday / Wednesday NO problem. just give us a call

Cheers Nico

9. crissynchris

crissynchris Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +24 / 0
    Nico that sounds GREAT! Thanks for the info. Now, I have another question for you. After my post, I realized we need to do a different club on a different night due to some people in our group departing that Monday.

So, now we are looking at doing something Saturday night 2/23. So, which club would you recommend for a VERY fun group? I was looking at The City's website and it looks very intriguing. But so far, Coco Bongo's is the only club in Cancun we have been to. So, looking for a little advice.

Is there any extra charge for the bus ride to the club? Can we get the bus for the return trip, too?

Many thanks!

Chris

10. NicHamburg

NicHamburg Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hey Chris,

Well, if you go out on a Saturday i would recommend either The City OR Mandala!

In both you will have unlimited Bottle Service for everyone in the Group.

- The City is a true kick-ass night-club. The biggest one in Latin-America. Holding up to 5000 people, 1000000 Watts Soundsystem... Huge Lightshow...

- Mandala is a different set up. Seating Areas around the Dancing Stage, Holding Prob 700-800 people. OPEN to the Street, so its not getting tooo sweaty. Always a blast!

- As far as the Transport goes... The Busride will be on a public bus.... Its only 8.5 pesos per Person. (Or 1USD).

On the way back i would recommend the same. Just hope on a bus in the Party Center, and in 10min you are back at Temptations. Or if you loved the alc too much just grab a taxi.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice