best time

Discussion in 'Golden Parnassus Forum' started by djbeatle8, Jan 6, 2013.

1. djbeatle8

djbeatle8 Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    When during the year is the best time to come to Cancun? Probably staying for :announce:
    a week(ish) Also...is there is a good site to get a really good deal?

2. Leilani

Leilani Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    I'm not very experienced, however, I found CheapCaribbean.com and they had a 4 night trip to Temptation for $738 from Chicago INCLUDING airfare. I think it was $609 from Ft. Lauderdale. That's amazing because we paid $500 each just for the flight. There were a lot of resorts with deals like that, and I called the customer service line to find out if we could extend our stay because we like to visit a couple different resorts each trip, and they said that wouldn't be a problem as long as I booked over the phone. Apparently, they have deals all the time.

3. djbeatle8

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Thanks, but pretty set on staying at Golden Parnassus.

4. HammieJ

HammieJ I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +12 / 0
    The best time to go(for fun) is end of February to like Mid March if you like the crazy spring breaker kids. the weeks surrounding that will still be hype but not as ridiculous as the main peak.

The best time to go (financially) is during the summer/fall. Sometimes you can find excellent rates! 2 weeks for 1100 even!

The site to get the best deal is Orbitz. Sign up with them and they will email you promotional codes. I just type in "parnassus" in the hotel name box and stay wherever is cheaper. If you stay at one you can play at both and there is a free shuttle ride in between. It's effortless! I have went with applevacations and travel agents before and they are just too expensive. Orbitz is always the cheapest. One year we went through orbitz for flight and goldenparnassusresorts.com for hotel and that was cheaper. We have tried bookit,, kayak, and a few others and it's always more. :(

5. djbeatle8

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    well cheapest is definitely the best in my book....thanks HammieJ

6. HammieJ

Ratings:
    +12 / 0
    Everyone has been talking about cheapcaribbean on here so I looked it up. The prices do seem great but they don't even have anything parnassus listed on their site. :( I don't understand why. They have soooo many hotels on there. :( Lameeee!! No fair! :ernaehrung023:

Last edited: Jan 6, 2013
  7. djbeatle8

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    but wouldn't you be able to get it from GP even if not listed on cheapcaribbean site?

8. HammieJ

Ratings:
    +12 / 0
    What do you mean?

9. djbeatle8

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    You said that the site isn't listing everything available for GP. Wouldn't you be able to get it from GP even if it isn't listed on the site with the good price?

10. HammieJ

Ratings:
    +12 / 0
    Oh okay. They have tons of hotels on there for great prices..... but they don't offer great parnassus OR golden parnassus. This doesn't mean you can't book the resort at all, ever..... just that you can't book it through them because for whatever reason they don't offer the hotel. Maybe they have an affiliation with Temptations and can only list so many adults only hotels? Who knows! The great isn't adults only so I'm not sure why that isn't listed either. It sucks because they do look like they have great prices.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice