Best Time To Go In Summer Months?

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by aimee09, Jan 16, 2020.

1. aimee09

aimee09 Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +23 / 0
    We are first timers looking for the best time to book our trip! We have the best availability May-July and we were thinking about booking in early June. After looking on the Cancun Care forum, it seems very few people have stated they are going during this time, with most being in May or July. Are there any suggestions on the best time to go during summer months? We don’t want to book in June if there’s a better or more popular time to visit! Thanks!

2. ScubaSteve

ScubaSteve CCC's The Dude Registered Member

Ratings:
    +6,152 / 7
    As time goes on, more and more people start booking, and the roll calls starts filling up. Activity increases on this site around the 2-3 months mark.

It might look like no one is going, but just wait, they are. In my experience May, June, and July have all been equally as busy. The busiest times in the month are surrounding any holiday or 3 day weekends.

We were supposed to go in April, but that doesn't look like a possibility anymore :( Shooting for mid-May now (the 15h - 23rd). I wanted to go as early in May as I could, because as the summer goes on, it does get hotter.

Last edited: Jan 16, 2020
  3. Caldreemin

Caldreemin Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +206 / 0
    We have gone in June for the past two years and the crowds were great. We have had so much fun we are going back June 11-16 this year.

4. Stacia_and_John

Stacia_and_John T&A Tour Guide Registered Member

Ratings:
    +4,603 / 14
    For May to July, if that's your window, I'd suggest May as there is a big crowd of really fun people that seem to return in the front half of May each year. Go down and hang out & party witht hat crew... and you might just end up booking another trip for July when it is You that is the repeating TTR veteran!

5. KyleandShaylaK

KyleandShaylaK Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +218 / 0
    It’s my birthday in July and we’re going the 17th-24th. Obviously y’all should come during that time since no one has offered dates lol!

we’ve never been in July before and I’m expecting it to be hotttt.

6. DnMac

DnMac Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +78 / 0
    We went in July of last year and thought it was great. It was hot but not too hot. Night temperatures were fine. We are heading back early July this year again. No matter the time of year, you will have a blast at this resort!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice