Best Spring Break Party Hotels

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by gwizz, Mar 11, 2007.

1. gwizz

gwizz Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I'm going to Cancun for Spring Break 27th March to 2nd April with 2 friends.

We want a crazy party hotel.

The hotel that I've found people say is the craziest is the Oasis Cancun. But I've read pretty bad reviews about the Oasis Cancun at a lot of the different hotel booking sites.

I'm trying to balance crazy party coolness with poor accommodation..

I'd like to know from people that are there right now, just came back or know what it's like there during the Spring Break time a few things:

1. Is the Oasis Cancun as much of a dump as some people say it is?

2. What are the top alternatives? We still want to stay at a crazy party hotel with other Spring Breakers

For example: I've been looking at NH Krystal Cancun and Omni Cancun. Do either of them have as big of a party as the Oasis Cancun? We want the typical Spring Break experience.

==> 3. Will we lose out by staying somewhere else?

2. YetiPl

YetiPl Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Oasis is the biggest hotel in Cancun it has over 1000 rooms therefore it will have the most people in it. Personaly iam leaving to oasis this Friday:) also don’t forget that oasis is advertised as a” younger crowd hotel under 30” so it will have plenty of college kids and party atmosphere if thats what you are looking for..

3. Fletch

Fletch Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    yup the oasis....where average Joes become legends overnight

4. whdream

whdream Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Bottom line the Oasis is known at the party Hotel!

But the accomadations are crap so we hear...So read the reviews and make the judgement. Just know what you are getting in to before you go thgouh..Have fun!

5. Fletch

Fletch Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    ooooh the accomodations are way beyond crap haha

6. whdream

whdream Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Would you say so though Fletch frm when you were there?

7. Fletch

Fletch Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    oh absolutely.....the place was a dump, the food was horrible and always seemed old....the tv was broken, the back door was broken, the ceiling leaked lol.....i can do this all day

8. whdream

whdream Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Wow really so the Trip Advisor complaints are right then?

Would you go back even though it's the so called party hotel?

9. Fletch

Fletch Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    well i had planned on it this year, only because it was getting close to crunch time....but next year when i have everything settled i def. wont be back there......im not sure where i wanna go next year....but def. no oasis

10. punkman23

punkman23 I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    i would just stay next door at the grand oasis

just stay next door at the grand oasis much better no leaks better food choices for sure top self booze also get to go to all the oasis hotels in cancun so you can still be close and party with all the crazy kids and thats what i am doing

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice