Best Mojito's?

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by ChrisnCancun, Apr 6, 2011.

1. ChrisnCancun

ChrisnCancun Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Where is the best place to get Mojito's in Cancun? I have heard that la casa del habano makes a good one but where else? It doesn't matter if its in the HZ, downtown Cancun or on the Isla Mujeres. I'm just looking for a quality Mojito at a decent price.

Last time I was in Cancun I went to la casa del magarita in the HZ and was quite disappointed. I asked for their best margarita, it cost me 10.00 US and it was no better than the run of the mill Margaritas from the Mexican restaurants back home.

So anyone got any good recommendations?

5 days until we are there.....cant wait!!!

2. GONZO

GONZO Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Dont know about the Mojitos, but nice trick shooting!

3. ChrisnCancun

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Lol thanks Gonzo! I found out yesterday the resort I am staying at has a pool table so i will be able to keep up with my practice regiment. (I plan on playing before I drink the Mojitos!)

4. GONZO

GONZO Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Ya you'd better do that before the Mojitos. lol

Have have a great time in Cancun. And dont worry someone will reply the best Margaritas are at Guantanos ?sp? at the Bull Ring. They are open all the time not just bull fighting day. Ask TJ he steered me there.

5. ChrisnCancun

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
  6. Princess015690

Princess015690 Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +7 / 0
    the hotel I stayed at (ME CANCUN) had amazzing mojitos !

7. Gringation

Gringation Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    GONZO is right... best mojitos I've had here were at Guanatos at the bullring. :)

(Warning: I also ordered mojitos at Guanatos in Playa del Carmen. They were absolutely disgusting.)

8. 212eric

212eric Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I think I had a michelada at Los de Guanatos once, but it was at the end of a night and I was pretty comfortably numb to be sure, it was pretty good though.

I had a mojito at the bar on the beach at Le Meridien that was absolutely fantastic. This was more than a year and a half ago, so I am not sure if they still do this, but they had an impressive menu with several different options.

212eric (Author)

9. T.J.

T.J. I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    It is Las Guanatos for the best margaritas.

For the best Mojitos my vote goes to Babe's on 10th Street, just off 5th Avenue, in PDC. I think there is still a place in the HZ called Mojitos but I have never tired it. Just make sure they are made with white cuban rum. I prefer Havana Club.

I am surprised my buddy 212eric stopped drinking tequila long enough to try a Michelada at Las Guanatos, where they are excellent. They come by the liter as they do across the street at La Playita. The best ones though are at Casa de la Bundy, a private club. Sorry but only a few of us have that pleasure. LOL

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice