Best Located Room In Bash Tower

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by Michael Thomas, Mar 10, 2019.

1. Michael Thomas

Michael Thomas Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +9 / 0
    Can anyone tell me where the best location to be in the bash tower? I was told a certain location of the building you have a better vantage point of sexy pool and can see some people's balcony activities :p:p:cool::cool:

2. Cindy&Dave

Cindy&Dave Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +248 / 1
    The view of both bash and the sexy pool (not to mention other balconies) is pretty good from the penthouse . You may want to bring binoculars, just in case you want to see something close up :)

3. McAwesome

McAwesome Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +361 / 0
    Ooo...I'd like to know as well. We are booked in bash tower. Anyone have a picture of a map of room numbers they can share? I figure we'd want to be in the middle of one of the "legs" to have the best chance of seeing any shows....

Plus I've seen write ups of the lush tower rooms and some "issues/work arounds"... anyone stayed in the bash rooms?

4. wild1s

wild1s Naughty 'n Nice Registered Member

Ratings:
    +3,878 / 9
    Bash and Lush rooms are the same except for the jacuzzi on the balcony of Lush rooms. Lush is also described as beachfront, but really no more than most Bash rooms are.

As for doing or watching shows, anything in the tower is great. Lower floors for giving shows vs upper floors for watching shows.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  5. McAwesome

McAwesome Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +361 / 0
    So if we want to watch while giving, we would want middle floors? ;)

6. Neverfales

Neverfales Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +580 / 1
    We were on the 4th or 5th floor, one or two rooms from the end, and had ocean, Sexy Pool, and (most importantly) a bazillion balconies and wide-open windows to watch. Not sure which is more fun--watching or knowing you're being watched. You get both in the Tower.

7. iowa farmers

iowa farmers Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +995 / 10
    Just ask for upper floors, higher the better if your in the elevator whats another 30 seconds..? and the farther out away from the center is best.. IMHO.

8. Elle

Elle Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +638 / 0
    The Tower is "U" shaped and labelled as the pink "Play" rooms on the map numbered 2201-2224 through 6201-6224. The first number indicates the floor, and there are 24 rooms per floor, numbered 01 starting at the top left of the U, around to #24 at the top right. The Penthouse/Master Suites are on the ends of the U (X201/X224) and Lush Tower Rooms are in the middle of the U (X212/X213) - the rest of the rooms are all Bash Tower.

In terms of vantage points - all the balconies have a decent view and are angled to face the ocean. Obviously the higher the floor, the more balconies you can see. The rooms towards the ends of the U are going to have the best view of the ocean/beach/sexy pool and bash, however you would need to 'look back' on the other balconies to see what's up. Lush rooms are centered, and technically have the best view of all the Tower balconies, but may not be able to see the action if people are far back or sitting down on the balconies as the angled wall blocks the view.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 4
    • Informative Informative x 4
    • List
    Last edited: Mar 11, 2019
  9. FakeNewsTeam

FakeNewsTeam It's a matter of time, but time is all we have! Registered Member

Ratings:
    +4,598 / 13

Great post.
    This will help many assuming they can find it!!!

10. Frank G

Frank G Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +14 / 0
    Last year we were in I think, 6223. Great balcony views. This year we will be staying in Lush and I’ve been reading how the angled walls blocks the view. That’s disappointing.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice