Bertuzzi Re-Instated....BULLSH%$^*&#@!!

Discussion in 'Free For All' started by Fletch, Aug 9, 2005.

?

When Should Todd Bertuzzi be re-instated to play in the NHL again?

1. Right Now, the NHL made the right call

100.0%
  2. Later on in the season

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Next Season

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Fletch

Fletch Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    enough said.....I'm extremeley glad hockey is back, but this piece of trash shouldnt be.....

2. apple

apple Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    no he shouldn't be..keep him out...

he's a cheap bastard too.. :evil: :evil: :evil:

3. Fletch

Fletch Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    hmm it didnt let me add my "NEVER" option lol

4. Michael F.

Michael F. Moderator/1st CC Member Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    Exactly when did the incident occur again?

5. Ben Gaz

Ben Gaz Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Didn't we have this discussion before? He has served more then enough for WHAT he actually did. He punched a guy. Yes it was a cheap shot but it was just a punch and he was wearing a glove at the time. ALL OTHER INJURIES CAME AS A RESULT OF THE DOG PILE!! Being from Vancouver I have seen the footage over and over and over and when it first happened, I thought the same as you guys but after seeing it, his being suspended for as long as they have kept him out is BULLSH!T! Trying to make an example out of someone for punching someone else is a joke. Moore is a pussy who is trying to cash in financially over this because he knows he would never of amounted to much in the NHL, especially with the new rules. Some people make me sick with what they think should happen to him. It's not like he killed someone.....IT WAS A PUNCH!!!

6. Fletch

Fletch Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    LOL i knew you'd have your say....yes weve had this....and a cheap punch at that........ok moving on......

7. Waste

Waste Moderator Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    WAIT! don't move on yet...

I don't agree it ever deserved a suspension, but even with a suspension, he should of been back for the playoffs two seasons ago!

The news today is Moore's lawyer is pissed that the committee didn't wait for an updated medical report on Moore, that Bertuzzi's suspension length should be determined by Moore's medical reports, lol.

After it happned, I was rooting for Moore to pull through and make it back to the ice. I still hope he recovers well, but now hope he stays away from the NHL.

Moore's out, Bertuzzi's in. Game on!

...ok, continue moving on

8. Ben Gaz

Ben Gaz Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    YES!! My pimp'n brother agrees with me. I too was hoping things were ok with Moore after what happened but since he continues to push about Bertuzzi not playing, the more I want Moore to stay away aswell. Bertuzzi is a star in the NHL, Moore is just someone to take up some minutes to rest the stars. I think if he does come back (Moore) people will go after him to some extent. Maybe they won't punch him for fear of decapitating him, but Im sure guys will be trying to run him into the boards. Not to many players are happy with how he has tried to turn this into the worst thing that ever happened in the NHL..once again, Moore is a pussy.

Fletch, didn't mean to sound all pissy but I just get fired up when people bash the guy. I have lived with this every day since it happened and believe he has served more then what he deserved. There are people here in Vancouver that would agree with you, but I'm just not one of them. Difference of opinions, that's what makes this sorta fun.

9. Fletch

Fletch Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    nah its cool man i respect your views....we just agree to disagree on this, no big deal....i think why im so mad ive been through something real similar, hit pretty bad when i didnt see it coming, unconcious, the whole 9...no broken neck though, thankfully....but its gonna be interesting to see how it affects him as a player....Bertuzzi that is

10. Opie

Opie Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I personally don't think anyone has the right to hit anyone for any reason! Unless it was to save their own life or their children or grandchildrens life then, that is differnet! But just cause something as Dumb as something at a sporting event what kind of morons are we raising that we put that kind of importance on a sporting event How dumb as a society are we anyway?

I think if these so called sports figures who are supose to be setting examples for our childrens as mentors IF THEY can not control themselves they need to NEVER play again! Its is not a life or death situation. So they need to keep their selves in check and not do such things SHAME ON THEM!

I know I am alot older than some of you, but back in my day that kind of misbehavior would NEVER have been accepted by anyone. That is part of the problems with our world today. People go around hitting and punching other people and they get a little fine and back to business as usual. They don't want to send them to Jail it might hurt their psychi! Good Farkin Grief!

They need to start holding these smart arses accountable for their actions and show the young people coming up that if you are a jerk - say good by to your career and go become a garbage man or sling hamburgers at after you get out of jail cause that is all your are good for if your going to be a bully!

Gawd I'm mean . . . Sorry I know I do go on!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice